PN-G vs LC-M Game Thread

badndn

500+ Posts
WOW???
On the bright side Robbie Dawson the transfer LB from San Angelo is playing tonight and just chased down Sezar from behind!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG NDN Fan said:
Has there been any evidence to date to suggest that the Indians have a good vertical passing game? I'm asking as I only have half paid attention this year.

Not really.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
badndn said:
WOW???
On the bright side Robbie Dawson the transfer LB from San Angelo is playing tonight and just chased down Sezar from behind!

What's the story on Dawson?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Great job on defense. But they're going to begin tiring if this keeps up and will have a tough time containing Sezer.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNTime said:
Radio just said we have done a good job containing Cesar. Really??? He has over 140 thus far.

Given that he hasn't scored a TD after every turnover, I guess that's a positive. Could be 0-21.

badndn

500+ Posts
Dawson started for 5A San Angelo last year as a Soph (SA went 3 deep in playoffs last year). Best guess is he had to sit first 4 games this year under a stupid transfer rule. I think if you are going to school 500 miles from where you went the year before, its pretty clear your not still living in the old school district!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The offensive line is having a rough time tonight. No time to pass and no holes to run through.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores