PN-G vs. Nederland Game Updates

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Almost time for the game to begin! :popcorn:

Listen Here...
The media player seems to prefer IE over FireFox.

After the game is over, the webcast of the 1st and 10 on the U/FNE broadcast of MCM will be available here. Check back after the game.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Good grief. PNG has to burn 2 timeouts in the first couple of minutes and don't cash in on the fumble. Not the best of starts.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians shot themselves in the foot several times after recovering a fumble on the opening drive and didn't punch it in.

vern96

the dogs are not going to be able to keep up with the NDNs. they can hang for now, but the NDNs will prevail BIG

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Ouch. Another bullet in the foot. Delay of game at the Bulldog 1 yard line. Backs them up to the 6 and time running out in the half.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Well, like last week, we'll see how the Indians come out of the half time. If they come out with a knockout punch, it should be fine. If they sputter...

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
My fingers are crossed... I hope that Coach Faircloth has calmed the guys down and we get down to some good clean football.

LETS GO INDIANS!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores