1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PN-G vs. Texas City Game Thread PN-G 7 Texas City 10 10:11 2Q

LOL.y.

Stings intercept. Take over just outside Indian territory

NDN79

500+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs. Texas City Game Thread PN-G 7 Texas City 10 10:11 2Q

NDN'S are being out-played tonight. Need to make some good adjustments at half.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs. Texas City Game Thread PN-G 7 Texas City 10 at Halftime

yeah, WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO it's not WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO sounding good.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PN-G vs. Texas City Game Thread PN-G 7 Texas City 10 at Halftime

Stings appear to be running at will. Not good.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs. Texas City Game Thread PN-G 14 Texas City 13 6:47 3Q

NDN's need to tighten up run defense. Sounds like both Off. and Def. lines are having trouble, and secondary having trouble again. Giving up too many 3rd down conversions

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member

Stings covert long 3 and long three times in the drive.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs. Texas City Game Thread PN-G 7 Texas City 13 9:14 3Q

PNG NDN Fan said:
Doty to Jalali for huge TD Pass!

This kid is living up to what was written about him in the PAN

"It doesn't matter whether it's time for a leadoff hit or a clutch pass reception, Indians senior Amir Jalali always has seemed to provide that extraordinary moment which each and every PN-G fan has craved." PAN 9/7/10

Congrats!!

NDN79

500+ Posts

L E T S G O N D N S L E T S G O :clap: :clap:

NDN79

500+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs. Texas City Game Thread PN-G 20 Texas City 19 mid 4Q

NDN's need to work on all of their special teams. Let's go NDN's--finish it out!!

NDN79

500+ Posts
A very tough loss for the Indians. I know they will work hard the next 2 weeks to get ready for district.

PNGfan

100+ Posts
lucards02 said:
Another sloppy, poorly officiated game...that needs to be cleared up for district

If you take care of business with 2 minutes to go then this wouldn't come into play. Can't blame everything on officials. The short punt at the end that gave TC good field position was the icing on the cake. Good Luck in district NDNS, that what counts anyways.

akifan94

500+ Posts
PNGfan said:
lucards02 said:
Another sloppy, poorly officiated game...that needs to be cleared up for district

If you take care of business with 2 minutes to go then this wouldn't come into play. Can't blame everything on officials. The short punt at the end that gave TC good field position was the icing on the cake. Good Luck in district NDNS, that what counts anyways.

This plus poor pass defense really hurt us.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
True, whenever a team comes off a very good season (10-0) expectations are high. Thinking back to last year, the 2009 Indians could also have easily been 1-2 at this same point.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I will give credit were it is do. TC is a big. physical team. They executed their offense very well. They are a very well balanced team on the offense. Several bad officiating calls. How do you call a pass interference call 2 times when the receiver is out of bounds and the ball is uncatchable ? Several blocks in the back from TC on a kick off return that should have been called. Their O line held most of the night. Alot in front of the ref with DJ's shirt stretched about 2 feet out. OK for that argument. Now the NDN's of last night were not the NDN's we saw in the Alamodome and against Crosby. Our D secondary ? man I don't know what to say anymore about that. I don't like the zone coverage at all. Its just way to easy for the O to pick up quick 5 and 10 yard passes. Also the middle is left wide open. I think the D line got some decent pressure on the QB and had several stops on the Running back in the back field. We needed a interception last night and didn't get one. Same with caused fumbles. Offense moved the ball but was not consistent. To many 3 and outs. Sorry if this is negative I'm just putting up what I saw last night. I know I'm not a coach. I just don't get why the D secondary plays so soft. If we could have played up closer we probably could have had a interception last night. Oh well, we played a very good talented team and lost. Lots for us to work on over the next 2 weeks.
We may need to go back to alittle iron man football for the D secondary. Some boys may need to go both ways.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores