PN-G vs WO-S: Official Game Thread

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The 2012 season finally begins at The Reservation tonight as the Indians renew their rivalry with the West Orange-Stark Mustangs.

Tune in to the game at AM 1450 or AM 1550 on your radio. Or listen to the live webcast here.
Joe Arnold and Paul Brown will bring you all the play-by-play action.

September 7, 2012 7:00PM
Indian Stadium, Port Neches, TX

RADIO: AM 1450 or AM 1550
LIVE WEBCAST: Legacy Sports Network

PN-G Season Stats
WO-S Season Stats

• Post your game comments here.
  • Have your name mentioned on air, email Joe Arnold during the game at joewarnold@gmail.com
  • The game replay will be available the weekend after the game.
  • Visit the Football site for more PNG news and history.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Speed was/is killing us. But Clark returned the favor with an 88 yard burst of his own 4.4 speed!

bandkid

Staff member
I think the momentum just made a big shift. *crosses fingers, knocks on wood, rubs lucky gnome*

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Things are just not clicking. I'm sure the Mustangs have a lot to do with that. But still seeing some flashes of very good play from the Indians. Have to hope that the larger Indians, with more depth can wear WO-S down.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores