PN-G vs WO-S: Official Game Thread

bandkid

Staff member
This game is still winnable. Clean up the penalties and do something to wrestle the momentum out of the Mustangs' hands. Defense has done well overall, but needs to really start bringing some heat. Offense is finally starting to connect and has used some deception effectively, but needs to reel in the passes.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Decent drive to finish the half. Need to figure out a way to contain that speed and force some turnovers!!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Penalties are killing our momentum. To bad they are not calling woe on their holding and helmet to helmets and late hits. T we can pull this off just need to control the ball and have a few more stops.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Listening on the radio, we have no grasp of the holding, helmet to helmets, or the late hits. Hopefully refs can get that cleaned up in the 2nd half. With that being said, we have to come out on fighting for every inch on both sides of the ball. We have to have some :stop:'s :stop:'s :stop:'s

bandkid

Staff member
NDNTime said:
D-1 or not, we aren't playing fundamentally sound football right now.

No, we aren't. I think this game would be completely different if it weren't for the penalties.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Will have to see the video to assess. The seemingly lack of a running game stands out.

Absolutely right about that. WO-S is just pinning their ears back and bringing the heat. We have nothing to keep them honest up front.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians are no doubt being pounded. But this feels like it could be a lot closer score.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores