PNG BOOSTER CLUB WEBSITE OPEN HERE!!!!!!!

ndn4ever

THE PNG ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB WEBSITE IS NOW ONLINE AND ACCEPTING ONLINE MEMBERSHIPS.

WE ARE STILL MAKING SOME FINISHING TOUCHES HOWEVER THE MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM ON THE MAIN PAGE IS FUNCTIONAL.

BE THE FIRST TO JOIN AND SUPPORT OUR PN-G ATHLETIC TEAMS!!!!!!

WWW.PNGABC.COM

19cherokee90

We have had our first online members join!!!! I would like to point out that with each membership you will receive a bonus.

Bronze Level Membership - Your name recognized in the PNG Athletic Program and a PNG Athletic Booster Club Window Decal

Silver Level Membership - Your name recognized in the PNG Athletic Program, a Window Decal and a PNG Hat.

Gold Level Membership - Your name recognized in the PNG Athletic Program, Window Decal , PNG Hat and a PNG Golf Shirt.

Platinum Level Membership - Your name recognized in the PNG Athletic Program, Window Decal , PNG Hat, PNG Golf Shirt and a quarter page business or personal advertisment in the PNG Athletic Program.

Diamond Level Membership - Your name recognized in the PNG Athletic Program, Window Decal , PNG Hat, PNG Golf Shirt , either business or personal quarter page advertisment in the PNG Athletic Program and also a PNG Wind Jacket.

Remember this is for a great cause and it is in direct support of our student athletes at the Reservation.

BECOME A MEMBER TODAY AND ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL!!!!!!!

*** You can join online using the most secure and reliable payment system on the internet - PAYPAL - Its fast, easy and dependable!!! ***

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
No need to mention the benefits of the booster club here. We've been discussing the effort to start it up for years. Glad to see it finally become a reality.

Many thanks to Coach Faircloth and school administration for allowing it to happen. :thumbsup:

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Can anyone speculate as to when we (the people that have moved outside the Golden Triangle) will have the ability to purchase PN-G T-shirts, sweatshirts, caps and other memorabilia to show our continued support for PNG ISD athletics?

Will there be a "store" as part of the new booster website?
color]

S

Straight Arrow

When is the new list of members going to be updated? I joined back in June, on line, and have not seen my name listed. I just wented to be sure that everthing went well on Pay-Pal which I used for the first time. It hit my credit card so I hope it went well. I didn't want to miss out on a long overdue booster club.

19cherokee90

I just recieved the new member list and updated the website..the list has grown quite a bit..check it out.

www.pngabc.com

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Point #1.
Don't we have a booster club meeting on Monday, Sept. 14? It's not on the PNGABC or PNGISD calendar.

Point #2.
Has anyone tried to navigate through the PNGABC site? I logged in and tried to leave a message about the Sept. 14 meeting.....could not do it.

Point #3.
At the last booster club meeting, they said we would be able to order merchandise on the site. Anyone find how to do that? I can not find it on the PNGABC site.

NDN79

500+ Posts
In regards to ordering stuff on the website, it is my understanding that you must be a member with a password to order on-line. If this is true, then they could be excluding a lot of people who would be interested in getting PN-G (HATS, T-SHIRTS, ETC.) stuff. Maybe some could afford to buy a PN-G item, but can not pay dues for a membership---just a thought. If I have this wrong then I apologize and would ask for someone with knowledge of the proper procedure for ordering to please post-it for our benefit. thanks!

fan

I joined last week and still can't get on the Forum. With regard to the meetings there is no information on the site calender. I thought that the meetings will be at the same date, i.e. 3rd Monday of the month etc..., but no info on the calender.

Seems like we should have more members, with a draw of approx 12,000 fans, maybe they are just slow like me.

lu cards

100+ Posts
why would you sell booster club merchandise to non-members?i could see if were generic png gear but its booster club specific.meetings will be every monday during football season hopefully the calendar will be updated to reflect the meeting dates.per the last meeting the bugs are still being worked out.i bet in a few weeks it will be all good.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Because fans having been asking for an online source for PN-G shirts, hats, and spirit items for years. There's a market for it.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
lu cards said:
why would you sell booster club merchandise to non-members?i could see if were generic png gear but its booster club specific.meetings will be every monday during football season hopefully the calendar will be updated to reflect the meeting dates.per the last meeting the bugs are still being worked out.i bet in a few weeks it will be all good.

So I guess the non booster club members shouldn't be allowed in the game on Friday Nights. I do not have any kids left in school thus why I haven't joined the booster club. If the booster club doesn' want the money of the true Indian Fans I guess someone else from the outside will be getting the money they could be making.

Guess I shouldn't be allowed to buy a program on Friday Nights either since I'm not a member.

fan

I just looked on the PNGABC site and no info on meeting. Does anyone know when the meetings are going to be?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores