PNG vs G-P

gpfan55

IndianFan said:
gpfan55 said:
NDN4Life said:
58 Days till GP gets it first L of the 2011 Football Season!!! :laugh:

I believe most folks in purple at the Dome said the same thing last year.

And you would ever expect anything else?

How about this: looking forward to the game at Rosenburg. Our Indians should be tough this year and we hope we can get payback against a good GP team?
Wouldn't that be more appropriate? Don't talk down your team but don't talk down a team that beat you last year either.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
gpfan55 said:
IndianFan said:
gpfan55 said:
NDN4Life said:

How about this: looking forward to the game at Rosenburg. Our Indians should be tough this year and we hope we can get payback against a good GP team?
Wouldn't that be more appropriate? Don't talk down your team but don't talk down a team that beat you last year either.

There is no "hope" that we can get some payback against GP this year. We expect to, and we expect nothing less. Good luck with the rest of your season. Week 0 belongs to the NDNs this year.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
gpfan55 said:
IndianFan said:
gpfan55 said:
NDN4Life said:

You came to the wrong place if you expect to hear that. I fully expect the Indians to take care of business. ;)

bandkid

Staff member
gpfan55 said:
IndianFan said:
gpfan55 said:
NDN4Life said:

I don't know how they do things at G-P, but at PN-G, we always expect nothing less than total effort and consistent success.

G-P dude

This years team does have alot of ?'s. The team is installing a whole new system. The installer (coach "A")is an alumni and has red and blue pumping thru his veins. The things that are new here at G-P is the attitude. Coach "A" is bringing back the old traditions and the swagger here at G-P.

This years team is young and new. The team is led by juniors who 2 years ago went undefeated and dominated. They beat other undefeated teams like 55-0. This junior class is a strong tough group. Now sprinkle in a sophomore (Bisby)who is a headhunter and has great athleticism and a couple of true senior leaders. Then you have the 2011 G-P Wildcats. :clap:

modmouse78

100+ Posts
gpfan55 said:
IndianFan said:
gpfan55 said:
NDN4Life said:

No one is talking down your team. We are just stating that our team is better. I hope you all have a great year. Just don't expect to win the first one. ;D

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The swagger is back at PN-G as well. Two tradition rich programs will battle. May the best team win. (My money is on the Indians as it should be.) :helmet:

G-P dude

PNG has amazing facilitys and the kids should be physicaly ready. Here at G-P we dont have many nice things. I feel that the advantage should go to the ndn's. G-P has alot of work to do.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
G-P dude said:
PNG has amazing facilitys and the kids should be physicaly ready. Here at G-P we dont have many nice things. I feel that the advantage should go to the ndn's. G-P has alot of work to do.

Reverse psychology? ;)

G-P dude

I belive that the stadium in Rosenberg is 50% seating on both sides. So yall just stay over on the visitors side and we will not have to get roudy! GO- G-P

bandkid

Staff member
G-P dude said:
I belive that the stadium in Rosenberg is 50% seating on both sides. So yall just stay over on the visitors side and we will not have to get roudy! GO- G-P

We won't all fit on the visitors side.

15PNG

500+ Posts
So it is with MUCH wailing and gnashing of teeth that I have to announce that we will not be coming to the game afterall. It seems that one of our cars has decided it is time for a new transmission......... uh....... didn't budget for THAT. :whiteflag: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

G-P dude

Just a friendly flashback http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/videos.aspx?schoolid=2a824672-6cae-43ea-b82a-4a5d22711881&ssid=12962347-09a5-472f-9657-920aeaafd78b&videoid=2ab2f9fc-5a1c-4230-a58b-8e22d2b5404a

nissanindian

100+ Posts
HOW TICKETS HAVWENT EVEN GONE ON SALE YET HAVE THEY????????? I HAVE A HOTEL ROOM IN ROSENBERG I HAVE NEVER MISSED A PNG GAME WHAT IS GOING ON

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
The only away game I heard about selling out is the Livingston game. I am pretty sure there will be tickets for this game. Unless every season ticket holder bought their allotment, there should be plenty of tickets available.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores