PNG vs G-P

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
That post wasn't directed at you bandkid. It just seems like people are downplaying GP,including the GP fans who are on this site. We have BIG holes to fill on the offensive and defensive lines, as well as replacing one of the most prolific passers in PNG history. Both teams will come into the season with some questions that need to be answered.

gpwildcat

bandkid said:
NDNTime said:
bandkid said:
How far did G-P go in the playoffs last year?

I believe they got knocked out in the 2nd round to Corpus Christi Calallen.

No offense to G-P, but a team with a new coach that lost some key players and lost in the second round of the playoffs last year is ranked #26 in the state? Furthermore, there are no 20-4A teams in the top 25?

I think GP Dude was poking a little fun. GP is not ranked 26 in state, at least to my knowledge. This is going to be a great game with 2 teams that will be well prepared. I can't wait!

bandkid

Staff member
gpwildcat said:
bandkid said:
NDNTime said:
bandkid said:
How far did G-P go in the playoffs last year?

I believe they got knocked out in the 2nd round to Corpus Christi Calallen.

No offense to G-P, but a team with a new coach that lost some key players and lost in the second round of the playoffs last year is ranked #26 in the state? Furthermore, there are no 20-4A teams in the top 25?

I think GP Dude was poking a little fun. GP is not ranked 26 in state, at least to my knowledge. This is going to be a great game with 2 teams that will be well prepared. I can't wait!

Ah, I see.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
G-P dude said:
dctf only ranks 1-25. I'm sure G-P is 26th though. lol png is probably 27th
[/quote
Very funny! lol We'll see soon. BTW, is Rosenberg's stadium enclosed and air conditioned? It's gonna be mightly hot for those GP players (ours are used to it) lol

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
GP is on the coast too, with high heat and 100% humidity. I don't see any advantage either way on the heat.

G-P dude

G-P is HOt stickey and humid every day! Its so hot my sweat is sweating here! From noon to 4 is just plain miserable here, but the fishing is good :fish:

G-P dude

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/13540246_XBKcp#986740135_wnaVK go to pics 18,241 276 288 and 294 are my favorite pics

gpwildcat

RE pic # 276, I think the "V" formation is every offensive coaches favorite play!

Just 66 days to go my purple feathered friends!

G-P dude

So how is the indians doing in 7-7 can we get some scores? G-P is doing ok with some kids out on family vacation. The boys are working out and doing alot of strength and conditioning!

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
G-P dude said:
So how is the indians doing in 7-7 can we get some scores? G-P is doing ok with some kids out on family vacation. The boys are working out and doing alot of strength and conditioning!

We don't disclose this info Little Dude. You'll find out in August!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
Justafan said:
G-P dude said:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well said JUSTAFAN !!!!!

G-P dude

Justafan said:
G-P dude said:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry t see that you are a bad sport. Thought indians were about good sportsmanship!

modmouse78

100+ Posts
gpfan55 said:
NDN4Life said:
58 Days till GP gets it first L of the 2011 Football Season!!! :laugh:

I believe most folks in purple at the Dome said the same thing last year.

And we will say it again this year. You are not going to catch anyone saying we will lose. Are you crazy. Don't come on our site expecting to see us talk down our team.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores