PNG vs G-P

bilman10

It's Port Neches-Groves, not 'Port Neches Grove'. Can you ask him to update the school name?
They can call us whatever they wan"t before the game .After the can of whoop-ass we're bringing they will call us winners 1-0 :duel: :guns:

G-P dude

87NDN said:
It's Port Neches-Groves, not 'Port Neches Grove'. Can you ask him to update the school name?
They can call us whatever they wan"t before the game .After the can of whoop-ass we're bringing they will call us winners 1-0 :duel: :guns:
LOL, as far as I see it wasn't intentional. I am not going to fix something so minuscule. If you need something fixed the website is http://www.g-pisd.org/GPHS/default.htm Feel free to contact who you want to have anything changed. Like I said before this year G-P is starting from scratch and installing a whole new system on both sides of the ball. G-P will be the underdogs this year and will start off slow due to the new O and D learning curve. So bring the Whoop-ass and all the fans you want, we G-P expect to be the underdogs!

bilman10

G-P Dude don't be a :whiteflag:.We fully expect GP to come out fighting and try to rip us apart,you should too.Look at what our new coach and new system did two years ago.If the coach is any good and the kids trust him they can beat anyone.What happens if your kids read your post? ;)

G-P dude

Both G-P and PNG coaches coached together under Darell Aldman. Not sure if it was at Austin Westlake or it was at Odessa Permian. But they should be friends. Probably got some of the same coaching methods. Difference is that Coach Anastacio is From G-P so he has that Alumni blood pumping through his veins. :clap:. Then again we will still be in a learning curve so take it easy! :whiteflag:

bandkid

Staff member
G-P dude said:
87NDN said:
LOL, as far as I see it wasn't intentional. I am not going to fix something so minuscule. If you need something fixed the website is http://www.g-pisd.org/GPHS/default.htm Feel free to contact who you want to have anything changed. Like I said before this year G-P is starting from scratch and installing a whole new system on both sides of the ball. G-P will be the underdogs this year and will start off slow due to the new O and D learning curve. So bring the Whoop-ass and all the fans you want, we G-P expect to be the underdogs!

Go ahead. Leave it the way it is. PN-G patrons love it when our name is misspelled or mispronounced.

Because when we leave, they always know the correct form. ;)

G-P dude

Always? 30-29 buddy! :popcorn: I dont see what the big deal or what one letter "s" will change? Cal Allen always calls G-P "Geee-Peee". Dont Blame me. Fair Cloth can call and fix it I'm sure he knows coach A's number

bandkid

Staff member
G-P dude said:
Always? 30-29 buddy! :popcorn: I dont see what the big deal or what one letter "s" will change? Cal Allen always calls G-P "Geee-Peee". Dont Blame me. Fair Cloth can call and fix it I'm sure he knows coach A's number

Yeah... on a lucky field goal made with seconds left in the game.

Whether it's one letter or not, you always get the names right. Anything else is a failure to proofread or doublecheck information (not to mention kind of an insult) and is unacceptable. At least, it is here at PN-G. I don't know about G-P's standards. ;) ;D

:popcorn:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
nit picking ! geeeeee. Oh well I expect this game to be a great game just like last years was. I look forward to watching our team and seeing what GP has in their new program. Either way we are all their to support our players. Its gonna be a while till the helmets are strapped back on. Lets hope all our boys stay healthy thru the summer and come back ready to play some ball !

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Now is the time for these Indians to prepare for the season! Don't wait until July. Looking for good things from this Indian team. More discipline this year with personal fouls. There is no offseason! Hope to see them out pushing THEMSELVES. When you drive your opponent into the field house believe me they know your name!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
G-P Dude, can you tell us of some hotels/motels what are decent to stay the night when we go to Rosenburg? I assume there are places to stay there (having never been there before). Looking forward to the game; may even stay 2 or 3 nights.

G-P dude

I just Drive thru kind of looking like a kid looking at a new toy he wants so bad comatosed. So I really don't have any idea. :sorry: But if you are a hottie squaw you can shack up with me. :rocks:lol There is some hotels off the old main street that look to offer a discounts. Right behind the stadium.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
G-P dude said:
I just Drive thru kind of looking like a kid looking at a new toy he wants so bad comatosed. So I really don't have any idea. :sorry: But if you are a hottie squaw you can shack up with me. :rocks:lol There is some hotels off the old main street that look to offer a discounts. Right behind the stadium.

That is the funniest post I have ever seen on here!!!!!!

G-P dude

pngmom4 said:
G-P dude said:

Thanks, My room is at the Hampton! Im gunna decorate the hotel enterance in Red and Blue.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
G-P dude said:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
G-P dude said:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I had not planned on staying the night, but I may have to get a room with a view at the Hampton!!

bandkid

Staff member
G-P dude said:
pngmom4 said:
G-P dude said:

Thanks, My room is at the Hampton! Im gunna decorate the hotel enterance in Red and Blue.

Trust me. There will be more PN-G fans there than G-P fans. For every red and blue decoration, there will be ten purple and white ones. ;D

gpwildcat

bandkid said:
G-P dude said:
pngmom4 said:
G-P dude said:

Trust me. There will be more PN-G fans there than G-P fans. For every red and blue decoration, there will be ten purple and white ones. ;D

Yea, but for every 29 PNG points there will be 30 GP points ;D

G-P dude

gpwildcat said:
bandkid said:
G-P dude said:
pngmom4 said:
G-P dude said:

Last post was Totally AWESOME

bandkid

Staff member
gpwildcat said:
bandkid said:
G-P dude said:
pngmom4 said:
G-P dude said:

And for every hundred or so G-P fans, there will be one using the PN-G site for lack of a prominent G-P one. ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores