Practice Report?

squaw said:
I think I may know what the problem was. Sunday afternoon late some players were on the practice field playing 7 on 7 and two players collided. One was completely knocked out. EMTs and an ambulance were called and one was put on the gurney and transported to the hospital. He had a brace around his neck and we were told that both took a severe blow to the head. I didn't get their names and would like to know how they are if anyone knows.

The young man who was completely knocked out is doing fine. He's having some dizziness and headaches. He returned to school today. His mother states if you would like to email him you may do so at: monicalblnc@yahoo.com. Thank you for your concern.

PurplePrideBandRulez

NDNband69

500+ Posts
This is the wireless camera, the image on the video board and the live action from today's scrimmage.
DSCF5912.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Only the soccer lines outside of the football field are permanent. All soccer lines inside are put on during soccer season using a water based paint. It will come off with a few more rains.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
Only the soccer lines outside of the football field are permanent. All soccer lines inside are put on during soccer season using a water based paint. It will come off with a few more rains.

Or in the next hurricane, huh? :huh:

bandkid

Staff member
pngfan93 said:
NDNband69 said:

Or in the next hurricane, huh? :huh:

Don't even call it up. :-\

NONS81

yankeedawg said:
squaw said:
Just a question: Why does the PNG in the middle have a gold circle around it?

GOLD is good, Squaw. ;D

Soccer squaw. I am glad to know that the lines on the field was off, it was bothering me...and no, dawg, gold is not good...lol Well not with purple anyway...lol

bandkid

Staff member
NDNS81 said:
yankeedawg said:
squaw said:
Just a question: Why does the PNG in the middle have a gold circle around it?

GOLD is good, Squaw. ;D

Soccer squaw. I am glad to know that the lines on the field was off, it was bothering me...and no, dawg, gold is not good...lol Well not with purple anyway...lol

Unless you throw in some red and call it a volunteer project. :)

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Went to the scrimmage Thursday. The offense looked real good...both 1st and 2nd teams scored and moved the ball well. Towards the end of the scrimmage the defense looked good. Forced some turnovers and was laying the wood. Something I have noticed in the practices I have been to is that our kids tackle really well. I think the individual drills are paying off for us. I have seen a lot of great open field tackles that you see missed a lot in high school. I LOVE Coach Faircloth! He is an equal opportunity butt chewer. It doesn't matter who you are or what position you play, you better not slack up even one play around him. If you do, he will rip you a new one. I don't think you will ever see one of his teams quit. The way he runs his practices, I know we will see an aggressive, fired up, intense team this fall. One a negative note, I heard Harmon broke his foot in the scrimmage. Can anyone confirm this? Thankfully he will have plenty of time to heal up for the season.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores