Prayers for our injured Indian player

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Prayers for the injured Indian from friday night he is out of ICU tonight. If you believe please pray if you don't send your positives thoughts for him and his family.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
First I have heard of one of our players injured Friday night. Prayers for the young person and family.

PNGDAD15

His name is Chase Gordon. Hard hit early in game but didn't feel bad until later in game. Parents had to take to emergency room and did surgery right away. He had a ruptured spleen and was bleeding internally and thank god they were able to catch it. The same injury killed a HS player in NJ this year. Please keep him and the family in your prayers.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Praying hard for this young man. Thank the Lord the seriousness of his injury was recognized and they got him to the hospital.

prepballfan

Staff member
Football can be dangerous.... Never has its presence been more felt than this season with so many deaths and injuries... SO thankful for the quick recognition and treatment of his condition. Gordon Family we all are thinking about you and praying for you!!!

prepballfan

Staff member
A player on the team told me Mr. Gordon is healing really well. He is a fighter.

NDN76

MY DOG
Prayers said and sent. This exact same thing happened to a best friend during the 74-75 season playing Pasadena. Early in 1st Quarter got hit from both sides and sandwiched scooping up a low pass. Sat on the bench until half time and passed out when he got up to go to the field house. Rushed to the Hospital and had Emergency surgery and Spleen removed. That ended his Football but went on to Letter in Track. I hope Chase can bounce beck better.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores