Rain, Rain go away !!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Should be a great game tonight. Cool and thankfully sounds like the rain will be out of the area early this afternoon !!! Hope we have a great crowd tonight despite the weather. Last home game this season, lets rock the REZ tonight !!!

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Ready for a game clicking on all cylinders offense and defense ,special teams.indians have proven themselves in these conditions and with playing at home this team has great momentum.Continue the war path and pound those panthers.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Hoping for no rain and dry conditions tonight, but nothing will keep me away from the REZ! Lets take those panthers and turn them into itty bitty kitties!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
My wife already has our day planned starting at 3 pm when the kids get out of school. As my wife says to me all the time, just answer "YES DEAR" lol !!! I'm sure you married ladies will get a kick out of that one !

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
My wife already has our day planned starting at 3 pm when the kids get out of school. As my wife says to me all the time, just answer "YES DEAR" lol !!! I'm sure you married ladies will get a kick out of that one !

;D

My hubby is on his own as he is every Friday since he works later than I do. The kids and I will be there ready and prepared for any kind of weather.

NDN76

MY DOG
A tweet from PNG1992 posted about 3 hours ago:

From pep rally: coach arnaud: "come tonight and watch the #8 Indians go 9-0 for the first time in 20 years"

I say...................
Laissez les bon temps rouler!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores