Round 1: PN-G vs Dayton

sarge5555

Yes - this year we are losing some key personnel, i.e. - 27, 10, 12, 3, 22, 32 and some others that I can't recall at this moment. Their leadership skills were passed down to the underclassmen that will continue the PNG Pride to strive forward next year. With 22, 12 and 3 on defense, they held it together. Walker stepping over the line his senior year to play in the secondary to help make room for Morse (17) to make some great history with passing, etc. says alot about that young man Walker. Halfin (27) was running the ball pretty darn good when he was given a chance to run it. Sparks (10) was a great receiver too. Lane (32) played pretty well when he was in the game. Making some key catches and TD's when called upon was nice. Too bad Hughes (22) got hurt because I'm sure he has made his way into the record books with tackles and assists. If I have forgotten any other senior, please let me know as none of them should go without being recognized. As these seniors hand over the reigns for next years squad - I think that teammates is a great word for all of them. Playing together as a team is what they all did. Was great to see that. Next year......is something to get ready for......as the Indians will most likely dominate everyone if they make a few adjustments. No matter what.....we will all be proud of them just as we all are with the Indians this year.

badndn

500+ Posts
ILB 34 Ramirez and DL 41 Shultz also seniors. 77 Smith and 56Benoit on OLine. I think Ardoin also a SR on the OL. Oh and 2 Jones stepped in more lateafter Hughes injury and played well especially against Dayton

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores