Southlake Carrol Coordinator Jeff Joseph to be next PNG coach

rodney12345678

100+ Posts
BREAKING NEWS:
PN-G ISD superintendent Dr. Mike Gonzales confirms that Jeff Joseph is the finalist for the head football coach/athletic coordinator position. The school board will meet Monday night to approve the hire. Joseph is currently the special teams coordinator and he coaches defense at Southlake Carroll Sr. High School in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Good find, Rodney12345678...thanks for posting and sharing. Well, what does everyone think about the new hire? Let's all try to be positive and forward thinking. Rally to support the new hire and the kids. Hope most others feel the same way. Go Indians.

HJJ97NDN

100+ Posts
I like that there is a Dodge influence in it. Not saying its gonna work out for sure, but if Todd Dodge approves you really cannot get any better recommendation.

Reactions: SMO

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Cousin Blake Joseph is a former HC, OC and UH quarterback. Maybe he is a possibility for OC.

PatsCowboy

The blood lines are there for success. Great family. Grandfather was a great coach in and around Wharton & Matagorda Counties and for several years Executive Director of The Texas High School Coaches Association.

If you study Texas HS football, there are not many coaches over the last several decades that can match the defensive stats put up by Gary Joseph at Katy HS. If Jeff can approach the defensive success of his father, the offense doesn't have to score a bunch of points to win. I would also invite you to peruse the number of D-1 signees off those Katy defenses. They aren't Duncanville, Denton Ryan, et al sending double digits to D-1 schools every year.

I do believe that he will be able to attract a quality staff. I don't know what happened with Faircloth, nor do I need to know. The Joseph family are great people, but when it comes to football, they are no bullshit people. He will welcome supporters, but helicopter daddies better start looking at Kelly admission standards.

Great job by the Superintendent bringing in Todd and working with him to quickly get a quality candidate and getting him on payroll.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff Joseph has the background of growing up with football, high school coaching experience, college coaching experience and being a key member of the SLC staff. Young guy who may not have the skins on the wall like a veteran coach. But if he has the blessing of Todd and Riley Dodge I’ll take that all day, every day.
Here’s to his success and elimination of any environment problem that exists. Next time remove the irritant instead of the coach.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone thinking that Joseph has little coaching experience, neither did Faircloth and he was a winner here. It’s time to support the new coach as he strives to continue the excellent job that Brandon Faircloth did here. I and many others are eternally grateful for those 13 seasons and look forward to a great future.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores