Stadium Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Indian Ken -- Although I applaud your support for the PN-G Indians, the Obama comment referring to the flag was in bad taste. You need not reference political rumors to prove a point. :nono:

pngbax20

100+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Indian Ken -- Although I applaud your support for the PN-G Indians, the Obama comment referring to the flag was in bad taste. You need not reference political rumors to prove a point. :nono:

They only problem is that its not a rumor.

IndianKen

INDIAN KEN #1 BAND FAN
PNGBax20 said:
IBLEEDPURPLE said:

THANK YOU PNGBAX20....I DON'T THINK IT WAS BAD TASTE EITHER AND I'D DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! INDIAN KEN

squaw

1,000+ Posts
IndianKen said:
PNGBax20 said:
IBLEEDPURPLE said:

THANK YOU PNGBAX20....I DON'T THINK IT WAS BAD TASTE EITHER AND I'D DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! INDIAN KEN
You just made my point. Case closed. BTW, quit yelling on here. If you don't know what I mean, get educated.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
squaw said:
I AGREE WITH YOU YANKEEDAWG! THAT FLAG IS MOST IMPORTANT EVEN IF obama DOESN'T LIKE IT, A TRUE AMERICAN TRADITION! FLY THAT FLAG AND FLY IT HIGH!!
[/quote

Indian Ken--I really take umbrage to that remark about Obama. Its bad enough that you "preach" the bible on here where all of us already know the bible, but to blatantly make an untrue statement about the man who is likely to be our next American president in definitely uncalled for. All of us have the right to vote for whomever we chose. Before you continue to judge, maybe you should read your bible which says "thou shall not judge." That was a VERY unchristian remark.

Hmmm, it sounds like you are taking a shot at Indian Ken. If we all know the Bible on this board, then you might have heard of this verse. It is easy to see the speck of dust in someone else's eye but you can't even see the log that is in your own eye. I'm not criticizing you, but I'm sure, like most everyone on this board has called for burnett to leave and criticized the play-calling. Are you not judging him and his actions??? I believe the answer is parallel to saying Indian Ken is sitting in judgment of Barack Obama.

It is not "unpatriotic" to make remarks about someone in office. Sure, we should hold them accountable.

Oh and one more Bible note, (thats right, its capitalized and italicized because it is a book, its not a mediocre piece of fiction literature), you shouldn't criticize the comments and feelings of another. Instead, Peter says to discuss in "gentleness and reverence."

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Let's all return to our regularly scheduled programming ... I think this thread has run its course and then some. Let's all be civil and respectful of one another. It does not matter if you label yourself as a Dem or a Rep, for or against politics, for or against religion, from the more experienced age demographic or from the younger generations, pro-MB or if you're in the camp that wants a change of direction at PN-G, let's all get along. There is enough room on the Reservation for everyone. Share your comments, points of view, and thoughts freely. Be mindful of all the alumni, fans, students, and friends (even our friends from the wrong side of Mid-County in Nederland -- joking Ned fans ;D) that read this message board. When chatting with another poster, have fun ... it is okay to disagree, but, let's all be respectful to one another. Try to refrain from taking personal shots at others, try to refrain from making insenstive remarks about politics, religion, etc. I'm not the owner, moderator, or anyone with say-so on this website or message board, but I want all Indians to enjoy this website/message board. We have some good things going at PN-GISD. Pride, Honor, Tradition, are things I am proud of for all graduates, students, teachers, employees, fans, and friends of PN-G.

It has been said elsewhere on this message board ... there will be some kinks to work out in the new stadium. Choice of music, making sure the flags get flown high, concession stands, having kids get adjusted to the new student section, game-day atmosphere, etc. Give the PN-GISD time to work through the kinks. We're all Indians ... and we're all pulling the wagon in the same direction.

Okay, enough of that. Back to talking about the Indians.

Go Indians. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores