Sub Varsity results vs Nederland

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Our Freshman White team lost 16-6.
Our Freshman Purple team lost 28-8.
BUT ..... our JV won 42-26. We were ahead 36-0 before Nederland ever scored. Our placement kicker didn't play and we did not make any extra points, in other words we scored 7 TD's! If you have not been to a JV game, do yourself a favor and go. They are really exciting. The running, passing and blocking are things of beauty. Also the defense is awesome.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
second half. They had a kick off they ran back. Should have been called back atleast 5 times with blocks in the back. Also coach rotated in players alot, and rested most of the starters on D except for the D line. The JV team looked great last night. THe O was moving the ball pretty much at will. Our D kept Ned out of the endzone the whole first half. We easily could have put up over 50 on them !

indian17

Ditto pngfan66!

It was my first JV game to watch this year and I was really impressed with the running game. The two back combo of 25 & 26 were awesome, 25 was strong and very fast. #26 was very quick and would make at least 3-4 guys miss before he was tackled.

Over all looks like we have some guys that can step in in the next couple of years.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Faircloth and staff are building a heck of a program. Just wait and see what he'll do after having time to establish his system at all levels. Ethridge did the same in the 70s.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
This is just the beginning for a bunch of folks! Hard work can and will payoff.The tone has been set! Sit back and enjoy the ride. Iron sharpens iron and what a heck of a leader the Indians have.

bark

1,000+ Posts
I think one of the backs was Womack - He was voted most athletic last year. Good kid and a GREAT parents. He has 2 brothers Cameron and ? coming up behind him.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores