Sugar Coating Part Deux

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Matt Burnett has earned his place in PN-G history as have many members of the Burnett family. With all it's positive and negatives, that era is over. This subject has caused much disagreement and resentment. Burnett is the past. Faircloth is the present and future. Show both men their earned respect in the proper context. And realize that a first class coaching staff is in Port Neches. If anyone can build championship teams it's Faircloth and company.

png tribe

100+ Posts
I don't know about the previous kid's but the kid's I was talking about decided to not play after last season. Kid's from this year's sophomore group. I don't believe it had anything to do with not playing. One of them was the qb.

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
png tribe said:
I don't know about the previous kid's but the kid's I was talking about decided to not play after last season. Kid's from this year's sophomore group. I don't believe it had anything to do with not playing. One of them was the qb.

I know several kids that played on the Freshman and JV teams and decided to not play Varsity to pursue other sports.

shovelhead

100+ Posts
PNG has 60+ kids on the sideline. There are almost no situations in which every kid will get to play. Way to many people involved to make every kid and parent happy. WOS has almost two dozen kids on the sidlines and there are kids on that team that dont get to play. We have lost some very good athletes in the football program so they could concentrate on other sports. Thats OK, I love seeing kids follow their passion. There are lots of ways for kids to participate in the Friday night experience without putting on pads. I just hope that every kid that suits up WANTS to be there, is ready to play and doesn't get hurt.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores