Texas City @ PN-G

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
We’re trying to run the ball or throw bombs. TC is just coming straight up the middle. We need to throw a couple screen passes to slow the rush down. Crippen seems to be receiving no coaching. Haven’t seen the QB Coach speak to him one time. Pathetic.

Indian82

Our defense is doing everything they can to keep us in the game but will eventually get tired of being on the field

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Since the offense can't score, the defense will do it. Thank God.

PN-G 7
TC 7

7:15 2Q

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
We’re trying to run the ball or throw bombs. TC is just coming straight up the middle. We need to throw a couple screen passes to slow the rush down. Crippen seems to be receiving no coaching. Haven’t seen the QB Coach speak to him one time. Pathetic.
Send thank you notes to the Superintendent and school board. Run off the winningest coach in the school's history, offensive records all over the place, and he took the same team three rounds deep last year. But, we have a defense. So, there's that.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores