Texas City @ PN-G

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Little bit of offensive life, but need more to get the W. And have to stop the big plays from their offense.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
There is a God. The radio feed came back.

PN-G 14
TC 14

The defense must have scored again during the radio outage.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
#20 Droddy had a pick 6. Adams powered in for a 2 yard score following the best passing gain of the night on the last drive .

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The PN-G offense scores! Post route to #18 for a TD.

PN-G 21
TC 14

~ 2:00 minutes left in the first half.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Feels like this should be about a 35-14 game. PN-G’s offense and special teams were self destructive in the first quarter. QB play has been very uncharacteristic until the last two drives.

Except for 2 plays the defense has played lights out.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Still halftime. No halftime audio on TexanLive.

Texas City band is the size of a 1A or 2A school. I wonder what happened with their participation level?

rodney12345678

100+ Posts
Send thank you notes to the Superintendent and school board. Run off the winningest coach in the school's history, offensive records all over the place, and he took the same team three rounds deep last year. But, we have a defense. So, there's that.
Dont they always do that

90NDN

500+ Posts
It hurts we lost our starting rb .. .when we had an O ... there was no D ...and now we have a D, but O struggles haha

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores