Very Sad- No FAN support

Status
Not open for further replies.

indian17

I have never seen such poor response from the Indian faithful than this year. So many people just sitting during Cherokee, kick offs, and team running through the sign.

Seemed we were beat in all facets of the game tonight including fan support! Sorry I just had to comment because I feel for the kids losing the games the way we have and the lack of NDN spirit for the most part by the fans.

Hopefully we can regroup, season half over not totally out yet.

TheBoysMom

From where we sat at the top of the stands in row 30, Section E near the band, everyone stood for Cherokee and participated wholeheartedly in whatever was going on.

Heck, I found myself standing more than normal because I was worried I was being judged on my enthusiasm, based on some of the posts I've seen here.

Let's not get negative with each other right now. It's time to circle our wagons and continue to support our team, not point fingers.

Just my opinion.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Lets not start this thread again ! Were i was sitting i could barely hear the band. Also my voice is gone ! I yelled almost every play ! I was in section B last night. I got the DEFENSE chant going alot and stood up most of the game and pissed the people off behind me ! It wasen't the fans who lost the game last night. It was poor play ! Truthfully honest. I even watched the replay of the game on tv last night. You can't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results. So enough said, fans are fans and they will do what they want, when the want at the games.

indian17

Not trying to be negative at all, I wish I was sitting with you guys last night. I was in the GA section and I would say 80 % of the crowd in the section just sat on their hands.

It's just frustrating, sorry for starting this thread.

akifan94

500+ Posts
I was at the top of the student section and everyone stood there even if we really could not hear the band. Lots of people sitting in GA next to the student section.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I also hate to see this thread started again. I thought the fans were into the game. However did you noticed Lunceford face and actions when some of our "fans" started leaving before the game was over. If they actually left the area, they missed a great attempt at a comeback. Another comment, even though Nederland outplayed us, we still were in the game at the end and with a break or two could have won.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
OldEagle said:
I also hate to see this thread started again. I thought the fans were into the game. However did you noticed Lunceford face and actions when some of our "fans" started leaving before the game was over. If they actually left the area, they missed a great attempt at a comeback. Another comment, even though Nederland outplayed us, we still were in the game at the end and with a break or two could have won.

Maybe it was because he saw several members of his family leaving early.

NDN06

100+ Posts
I never comment on these threads, but I ended up moving seats in the middle of the game because I was the ONLY person cheering in my section. It was pathetic and embarrassing.

I understand that not everyone can stand and cheer. Believe me, I get that. It's just sad that a bunch of people who really wanted to be at this game didn't get a ticket, because others wanted to come sit in the stands and chit-chat all night.

If people don't want to get excited for our boys, then why should they be excited to play for us?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDN06 said:
I never comment on these threads, but I ended up moving seats in the middle of the game because I was the ONLY person cheering in my section. It was pathetic and embarrassing.

I understand that not everyone can stand and cheer. Believe me, I get that. It's just sad that a bunch of people who really wanted to be at this game didn't get a ticket, because others wanted to come sit in the stands and chit-chat all night.

If people don't want to get excited for our boys, then why should they be excited to play for us?

Couldn't have said it better. 75% of people around me in Section E sat on their hands almost the entire game. They really hacked me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores