3Midlothian Heritage (9-0)W: Arlington Seguin, 21-143
4Texarkana Texas (9-0)W: Whitehouse, 45-214
5Port Neches-Groves (8-1)W: Nederland, 41-165
6South Oak Cliff (7-2)W: Dallas Wilson, 49-06
7Lovejoy (8-1)W: Greenville, 49-77
8Alamo Heights (9-0)W: San Antonio Lanier, 61-78
9Argyle (6-2)W: Denton, 59-09
10Colleyville Heritage (8-1)W: Fort Worth Polytechnic, 49-18
Melissa plays Lovejoy this week. #1 could fall in this one. Neither of these teams have had a hard game in 6 weeks. This is for the district championship.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Texas High might be the Melissa of 2024 they’re almost all Jrs and Soph at the star skill positions
Beat Colleyville Heritage early in season and Frisco Lone Star
But will probably lose early in the playoffs maybe even repeat of last year first round loss to Terrell

bandkid

Staff member
How far up the ladder does 8-1 Lovejoy climb in the DCTF rankings after beating Melissa?

I think it’s fair for them to jump 7-2 SOC. For the last ten weeks, 8-1 PN-G has been the highest ranked one loss team. Assuming PN-G wins tonight, does Lovejoy surpass the Indians? Are we still #5 next week, or do we move up to #4?

(I know it doesn’t matter. I went to Alabama during the BCS era. Humor me.)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t know. But tough to contain the anticipation and excitement of this season. This may be a prime year for the Port Neches-Groves Indians to go 6-0 and claim the prize. Just have to play to ability every game and not mess up.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Don’t know. But tough to contain the anticipation and excitement of this season. This may be a prime year for the Port Neches-Groves Indians to go 6-0 and claim the prize. Just have to play to ability every game and not mess up.
I’m just now realizing you said the exact same thing I repeated

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I’m just now realizing you said the exact same thing I repeated
Sort of the same but different. I like your thoughts on the playbook.

It is a nice possibility to be able to think about. Worth repeating. Another chance to win it all.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
This season seems to be playing out a lot like last year so I doubt we’ve even scratched the surface of the playbook yet. Plus, I’ve heard there’s lots of talent on the JV team that will be moved up for the playoffs so I think we’re in for another EXCITING ride!

pngfanatic

100+ Posts
Any word on the return of Sean Gardiner? He was a big part of the playoff run last year. He was injured early this season and then made a brief return as a receiver. But left the field with what looked like another leg injury. Or re-aggravated his previous injury.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores