Well, Darn It!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I was really hoping that, with all of the excitement of this yrs. team and success, the activity on this board would remain high for a bit longer.
:thud: Oh well. I guess we know who the TRUE fans are???

15PNG

500+ Posts
I'm still here too :) - just don't have anything to add at the moment. Have had alot of health issues for the past couple of months.

bandkid

Staff member
This time last year, this board was much busier. I guess we just don't have the controversy anymore.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Ok, GO SAINTS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! That ought to start some controversy with all the Cowboy fans out there. Can't stand Jerry Jones or Romo. Would like to see Wade Phillips succeed, but under Jerry and Romo, I just don't know. So I'm pulling for someone that has never been there to my knowledge! :)

sddmbr

:thumbsup:
PNG Proud said:
I was really hoping that, with all of the excitement of this yrs. team and success, the activity on this board would remain high for a bit longer.
:thud: Oh well. I guess we know who the TRUE fans are???

Way to funny! I'm absolutely addicted to this forum 8) I couldn't stop checking it even if I wanted to... :cowboy:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I wasn't aiming anything towards you regulars on here. More to those "flash in the pan" people that make 5 posts and disapear (although, I'm glad that some people DON'T hang around) I'm here every day too. We just need some more topics to chat about.

I'm on another board called 2CoolFishing, and there's a section where they discuss everything except religion, sports and politics. And believe me, they talk about everything on there. It's really neat.
Maybe something like that might take fire on here too?

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I frequent the board daily, but this is the busiest time of the year for me. Guess I screw off too much during football season.

Total time logged in: 9 days, 9 hours and 23 minutes.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Justafan said:
I frequent the board daily, but this is the busiest time of the year for me. Guess I screw off too much during football season.

Total time logged in: 9 days, 9 hours and 23 minutes.

yeah BABY! Ya got me beat by 4 DAYS!

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
We were at Reliant for the Texans and the Patriots game...my very first NFL game..Sad the Texans arent in the Playoffs..but for the SuperBowl I hope its the Colts or the Pats...I would take the Saints tooo..Love The Cowboys, just dont think they will make it... :woohoo:

NDN06

100+ Posts
I don't really have a good topic to keep people buzzing on here, but I did find something kind of funny to share...

I was reading on KFDM about the large crowd at the Lil' Wayne concert ("about 3500") last night, and I think this says something about our fans and love of football that our Indians can draw a larger crowd than a huge rap 'star'!!

I'm ready for some PNG football, Is is September yet??? :huh:

carzan

500+ Posts
Well,

You guys could always talk on the Basketball board then move on to track. We are going to have "bright spots" in both of those sports this year.

15PNG

500+ Posts
NDN06 said:
I don't really have a good topic to keep people buzzing on here, but I did find something kind of funny to share...

I was reading on KFDM about the large crowd at the Lil' Wayne concert ("about 3500") last night, and I think this says something about our fans and love of football that our Indians can draw a larger crowd than a huge rap 'star'!!

What's a "lil wayne"?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
15PNG said:
NDN06 said:

What's a "lil wayne"?

John Wayne's 'mini-me' ?

NDN06

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
15PNG said:
NDN06 said:

John Wayne's 'mini-me' ?

What's a "lil wayne"?

He is a Grammy winning rapper/ hip hop artist

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores