What an embarassment....

N

NDNPARENT

yeah, i can't wait ! if you want to complain go to the high school and see the gay/lesbian walking hand in hand, kissing etc. i see and am appalled at it.. but it the way the world is nowadays.. in my day in school that would not have been going on! and it at the games too.. so better put a blindfold on your kid! And the kids running around unsupervise is what gets me. i know we did that when we was kids but in today times with kids getting kidnapped, raped, drugged, etc. makes me wonder where the parents are? As a parent also you can only protect your kids so much, but having an open conversation about things is how they learn and not be shocked! Time have changes and we have to teach our children how to handle and react to these changes

BMTSoulja1

NDNmom91 said:
NDNPARENT said:
to me that halftime show was entertaining. if you have problem with the way they was dancing then watch MTV, go to a dance recital, heck watch regular tv. there is more SEXUAL eye popping things on tv! and do not let your kids watch Dirty dancing that most of you watch when you was kids!

I agree, trust me, there was more foul language and vulgar behavior by some of the adults in the stands than by Central on the field ::)!! I did think some of the dancing was a little much, mainly the guys at the end, but it didn't last long and their overall performance was a blast, and I can't wait to see what they bring next year, hopefully not any "poles"... ;)!!
:laugh: :laugh:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores