What an embarassment....

BMTSoulja1

We're still talking about the fight and the reprecussions of it? This is one of those scuffles that sometimes happen when teams get frustrated. We should give this up... :whiteflag: :whiteflag:

And if the Indian nation feels that Central's halftime show is 'vulgar', then why don't you hit the concessions then? This is not the first time yall have seen our halftime show. Why is it a problem this year? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Although I could be wrong... O0

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
BMTSoulja1 said:
We're still talking about the fight and the reprecussions of it? This is one of those scuffles that sometimes happen when teams get frustrated. We should give this up... :whiteflag: :whiteflag:

And if the Indian nation feels that Central's halftime show is 'vulgar', then why don't you hit the concessions then? This is not the first time yall have seen our halftime show. Why is it a problem this year? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Although I could be wrong... O0

No sour grapes here. I wasn't too concerned if we won or lost our boys played a decent game that night. But that half time performance was R rated and if you cannot see that then you are blind.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It's never been ok. Folks have valid reasons for those comments about the half time antics. I personally don't care what high school it is, teenage kids dancing' in that manner is unacceptable. I could give you a long list of reasons. But the fact that you support it makes it a pointless discussion though. We'll agree to disagree.

Sour grapes? No. PN-G has taken care of Central plenty of times in the past and will do it again. It's just a bad season overall for PNG.

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
NDN4Life said:
Why make next year's team suffer for what this team did? I really believe that is not going to happen.....An as far as MB getting hit by a Central player is totally false.

I second that...

BMTSoulja1

Cheermom4 said:
BMTSoulja1 said:

No sour grapes here. I wasn't too concerned if we won or lost our boys played a decent game that night. But that half time performance was R rated and if you cannot see that then you are blind.
Ludacrous! So, should I consider it 'R rated' when the Indianetts do their kick routine? What do you think I should tell my son when this is going on?

BMTSoulja1

IndianFan said:
It's never been ok. Folks have valid reasons for those comments about the half time antics. I personally don't care what high school it is, teenage kids dancing' in that manner is unacceptable. I could give you a long list of reasons. But the fact that you support it makes it a pointless discussion though. We'll agree to disagree.

Sour grapes? No. PN-G has taken care of Central plenty of times in the past and will do it again. It's just a bad season overall for PNG.
Your right. We'l agree to disagree.

Out of 8 total games against us, yall only won 3 games. So, if you want to call 3 times 'plenty', then go right ahead.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
BMTSoulja1 said:
Cheermom4 said:
BMTSoulja1 said:

Ludacrous! So, should I consider it 'R rated' when the Indianetts do their kick routine? What do you think I should tell my son when this is going on?

There's noting ludicrous about it. Weak argument and comparison. Cheerleader and drill team routines in no way resemble the display that people are complaining about. As far as telling your son anything, the difference is there is nothing to tell.

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

I really think that after we fix our schools and if there is a few bucks left over, we insert some sleeves in the new turf. Then the "Honey Jags" can bring their own poles down to the reservation in 2010.

BMTSoulja1

IndianFan said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
Cheermom4 said:
BMTSoulja1 said:

There's noting ludicrous about it. Weak argument and comparison. Cheerleader and drill team routines in no way resemble the display that people are complaining about. As far as telling your son anything, the difference is there is nothing to tell.
Weak argument when you have to explain why their privates are everywhere when they kick and do the jump split and stuff. But I'm a father and I explain to him that it's not any type of 'sexual act'. But you can't do the same when our band come out dancing. You know, the same thing that your Teenagers do at parties and school dances... ::)

BMTSoulja1

1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
I really think that after we fix our schools and if there is a few bucks left over, we insert some sleeves in the new turf. Then the "Honey Jags" can bring their own poles down to the reservation in 2010.
:huh: :huh: Ohh, that was supposed to be a joke. Want me to pretend that it's funny? :crazy: :crazy:

BMTSoulja1

Anyway, Good luck next year. I'm not here to go back and forth on something that both of our teams and fans would like to forget.

If there are no sour grapes, come out tomorrow and support the Jags as I have supported PN-G if my Jags are not playing...Peace. 8)

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

BMTSoulja1 said:
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
:huh: :huh: Ohh, that was supposed to be a joke. Want me to pretend that it's funny? :crazy: :crazy:
No, I really was not trying to be funny, but come to think of it, it was pretty good!! While I was watching the routine the other night, I kept thinking that it was missing something. It was about mid week when it dawned on me what was missing, IT WAS A POLE!! I am just trying to be proactive and a good host in my suggestion of installing sleeves in the ground, so they can just slide their poles into, that's all I am doing here. I am just thinking that if our contractor reads this site, they just might agree and go ahead and throw in the sleeves at no charge since they will only be used every other year.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
Weak argument when you have to explain why their privates are everywhere when they kick and do the jump split and stuff. But I'm a father and I explain to him that it's not any type of 'sexual act'. But you can't do the same when our band come out dancing. You know, the same thing that your Teenagers do at parties and school dances... :
I do not know what kind of dancing Central allows at their school dances, but I can tell you this PNG does not allow that kind of dancing at their school dances!

P.N.G.FOREVER

Ok…I am PNG Purple through and through. I in no way would want a school that I attended or my kids attend to dance like that at halftime. People are different…get over it. I personally look forward to their halftime all football season. I think it is very entertaining. :popcorn: I love the shock value. If you want to complain about their performance DON’T WATCH. If you have kids and are unable to explain to them what is appropriate and where, take them to the concession stand and ‘oops…we missed their halftime.’ (I know that was probably a run on, but I don’t care you get my point) If you do not know what is coming…where have you been the last 20 years. Does anyone remember Lincoln?? I am aware that some people are going to disagree with this post and I am ok with that. Remember…we are all different.

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
P.N.G.FOREVER said:
Ok…I am PNG Purple through and through. I in no way would want a school that I attended or my kids attend to dance like that at halftime. People are different…get over it. I personally look forward to their halftime all football season. I think it is very entertaining. :popcorn: I love the shock value. If you want to complain about their performance DON’T WATCH. If you have kids and are unable to explain to them what is appropriate and where, take them to the concession stand and ‘oops…we missed their halftime.’ (I know that was probably a run on, but I don’t care you get my point) If you do not know what is coming…where have you been the last 20 years. Does anyone remember Lincoln?? I am aware that some people are going to disagree with this post and I am ok with that. Remember…we are all different.

I remember Lincoln very well and looked forward to playing them just watch the halftime - but they did not look like they belong in a gentleman's club nor did the need poles to make their routine complete. They were a class act and very entertaining.

BMTSoulja1

P.N.G.FOREVER said:
Thanks man. That's all I'm saying...

BMTSoulja1

MightyNDNS said:
P.N.G.FOREVER said:

I remember Lincoln very well and looked forward to playing them just watch the halftime - but they did not look like they belong in a gentleman's club nor did the need poles to make their routine complete. They were a class act and very entertaining.
::) ::)

N

NDNPARENT

to me that halftime show was entertaining. if you have problem with the way they was dancing then watch MTV, go to a dance recital, heck watch regular tv. there is more SEXUAL eye popping things on tv! and do not let your kids watch Dirty dancing that most of you watch when you was kids!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
NDNPARENT said:
to me that halftime show was entertaining. if you have problem with the way they was dancing then watch MTV, go to a dance recital, heck watch regular tv. there is more SEXUAL eye popping things on tv! and do not let your kids watch Dirty dancing that most of you watch when you was kids!

I agree, trust me, there was more foul language and vulgar behavior by some of the adults in the stands than by Central on the field ???!! I did think some of the dancing was a little much, mainly the guys at the end, but it didn't last long and their overall performance was a blast, and I can't wait to see what they bring next year, hopefully not any "poles"... ;)!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores