when is the last time the jv has lost?

lu cards

100+ Posts
jv defense hasnt given up a td in two games.beat memorial 21-0 and crosby 28-6.crosby scored on a kickoff late in the game.the return was aided by 4 or 5 blocks in the back.could have beaten crosby much worse.had the ball 1st and goal twice in the first quarter but didnt score.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
My son plays on the JV team. Last nights game was a very entertaining game. Gotta love the tripping kick off stunt ! Yeah the score could have easily been 42-0 ! the refs were terrible. Coach Cox is just a powerhouse full of excitement for those boys ! He gets em pumped up big time ! Way to go JV !!! You all look great from the starters all the way thru !

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
Coach Cox is just a powerhouse full of excitement for those boys ! He gets em pumped up big time !

Awesome! I'm one of those guilty of not following the sub-varsity levels well. I'm excited to hear about quality coaching!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
Who is QB for JV?
2 different qb's. AJ is one and Savantes is the second. Spelling may be wrong. Both have great different qualities. Savantes can scramble and run like a mad man ! AJ is very tall and can throw the ball very well. In my opinion both are capable of starting any game.

lu cards

100+ Posts
14 in a row that we know of.jv beat livingston 19-0.dont think theyve given up a defensive touchdown this year.i could be wrong though.last loss would have to have been in 2008.the current senoirs would have been soph's.the streak may be longer than 14.any senior parents remember?

lu cards

100+ Posts
went and looked at the posts from 2008 and pretty sure the streak is 16 games.the jv won there last 2 games that year.the last loss was to lumberton 29-28 and i belive it was there only loss that year.looked like a game or two was lost to hurricane ike.lets make it 17 in a row against nederland next week.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores