WILLIS WINS

squaw

1,000+ Posts
The Good Lord blessed me with lots of wonderful friends! lol BTW, the tickets will be sold just like they were last week--season ticket holders first. Also, Dayton won in the last 8 seconds over Livingston.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I don't trust the Snooz or the Surprise...I'll just wait til the BC meeting cause I do trust Coach...lol! I do know Willis is Purple n white too...this should be fun!!

OldEagle

500+ Posts
According to the PANews today we will be the visitors Sat night. (Where does everyone get their false info? Maybe just trying to be the first to post info without checking causes this.)

squaw

1,000+ Posts
OldEagle said:
According to the PANews today we will be the visitors Sat night. (Where does everyone get their false info? Maybe just trying to be the first to post info without checking causes this.)
I got mine from the horse's mouth. I guess we'll see, won't we?

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
squaw said:
OldEagle said:
I got mine from the horse's mouth. I guess we'll see, won't we?
I got mine from someone who heard it from the horse's mouth. Unless it has changed since last night. OldEagle...I don't post stuff here so people will think I am a "insider" or anything like that. I posted it because with hunting season and the holidays, a lot of people were putting their plans on hold until they found out about the game. My" false information" is from as solid a source as it gets.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Well I have no problem being visitors. I believe in karma and we have won 2 games in a row at the Butch being the visitor!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

pngmom4

500+ Posts
with 2 trips to the Butch and 2 wins as vistiors, maybe Coach wants to be visitors ::)

What happened to us playing at Lamar?

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
I really don't give a rat's rear end either way. We won there both times, but didn't play our best either time, so I don't put any stock in the luck factor. Doty needs to practice vs purple jerseys this week to avoid any snafus. That is the only concern I have on being home or away playing a purple team. Also, it would have been nice to get them fancy seats on the home side. If we keep advancing, I am sure we will eventually have to wear purple jerseys. On the other site someone posted that we wanted to be visitors because we have our names on the back. Better get em stitched up on the purple ones if that's the case, because I think we will need those purple ones in the coming weeks.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores