WILLIS WINS

Adams

From what I heard it was supposed to be Saturday in Baytown.

Apparently that is now still up in the air. :machinegun:

NDN79

500+ Posts
I thought we were supposed to play on Friday--no matter which team won?! Has something else been decided?

Adams

I heard from someone usually in the know today that it was Friday if Magnolia won or Saturday if Willis won.
Afterwards, someone else got a call that said it's not locked down anymore. I'm still trying to find out what's going on. :punchingbag:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Adams said:
I heard from someone usually in the know today that it was Friday if Magnolia won or Saturday if Willis won.
Afterwards, someone else got a call that said it's not locked down anymore. I'm still trying to find out what's going on. :punchingbag:

Here's the latest: We are playing Willis on Saturday at "The Butch". I forgot to ask what time. :(

squaw

1,000+ Posts
squaw said:
Adams said:

Here's the latest: We are playing Willis on Saturday at "The Butch". I forgot to ask what time. :(
7:00pm

Adams

Yep. At the Butch. 7PM. Home team wearing the Purple.
Willis... will also be wearing... purple. only in their whites. O0

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores