2011 Indians

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Okay, who are we predicting for starters this year. Dave Campbells has us picked 2nd behind Livingston.

OFF.

qb

RB

WR

OL

DEF.

DL

LB

DB

K

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I wish someone would fill in the blanks so that all of us long distance Indians know what to expect. :thumbsup:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
DL. J. Davis, Thompson, (young brother), Mangini ? (knee Injury in Spring ball) Grantham, Riley. All good skill players on the D line. Davis, Riley nose guards. Strong and quick for both of em. Davis will be a Senior, Riley a Junior. Mangini will be a Junior, Grantham, Senior, Thompson, Senior. There is also a Freshman who got some time in at DE. Big kid. I know we have Peveto and Romero in the D backfield. I think our D is gonna be pretty stout. Once my son makes it back home I will try and put up all the other names.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
WOW !!!! Saw alot of the players yesterday that I haven't seen since the end of school last year. Alot of em have put on some good muscle size. Looks like they have all been working super hard this summer. Some of the boys have grown in height as well as in size. Looks like a complete commitment to the PNG program. I'm glad to see that all their hard work on weights and all the sprints and hard training are paying off. Most of the team has been working super hard. Can't wait for August 8th. Has anyone else seen some players grow alot over the summer ?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
O QB-Miller
RB-Bertrand
Slot- Arvey, Womack, Hanks
Receivers- Nelson, Chipman, Pinder, ???
O-Line- Nicotre, (T) Stasinos (T), Mangini (G), Lee (G) Reasons (C)

All subject to change.

D (S) Peveto, Romero.
CB Hollier, Haas, ?Lacour
LB Lavier, Segler, Worlick, ?Foster
DL Davis, Grantham, Riley, Thompson or Wardlow

K Valencia

This is my guess as to positions and players. I may be wrong on some. If someone has other info correct me please. Of course players could be moved around stating the 8th.

turn2

Justafan said:
OFF.

qb MILLER

RB BERTRAND,WOMACK,ARVI

WR NELSON,CHIPMAN,LACOUR,GUIDRY,TIGHT END:HANKS

OL STASINOS,MANGINI,KELLY,NACOTRI,REASONS,LEE

DEF.

DL DAVIS,GRANTHAM,WORDLOW,THOMPSON

LB LOUVIER,SEIGLER,WARLICK,STEWART

DB HOLLIER,ROMERO,PEVETO,HEBERT,CLARK

K VALENCIA

pngfan66

500+ Posts
turn2 said:
Justafan said:
OFF.

qb MILLER

RB BERTRAND,WOMACK,ARVI

DEF.

K VALENCIA
Wordlow and Thompson are Defensive ends. They rotated in during the spring game. Grantham is the other D end.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
The other thing to consider on the D is if they will run a 3 or a 4 man D line. Both of these change up the linebackers or secondary.

turn2

turn2 said:
Justafan said:
OFF.

qb MILLER

RB BERTRAND,WOMACK,ARVI

DEF.

K VALENCIA
STILL ALOT TO BE DECIDED, THESE ARE SOME NAMES WHO WILL BE FIGHTING FOR PLAYING TIME.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
turn2 said:
turn2 said:
Justafan said:
OFF.

qb MILLER

RB BERTRAND,WOMACK,ARVI

DEF.

K VALENCIA
STILL ALOT TO BE DECIDED, THESE ARE SOME NAMES WHO WILL BE FIGHTING FOR PLAYING TIME.
I agree there will be some competition for starting and playing time. There are others as well that will be in the mix.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I think that the problem is that there are alot of good players who will be competing for positions. That leaves the team with depth and ability. So thats a great problem to have.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I have been hearing that the secondary is supposed to be pretty good this year? What are the opinions around the Rez?

turn2

pngfan66 said:
turn2 said:
turn2 said:
Justafan said:
OFF.

qb MILLER

RB BERTRAND,WOMACK,ARVI

DEF.

LB LOUVIER,SEIGLER,WARLICK,STEWART,SPERL

K VALENCIA
I agree there will be some competition for starting and playing time. There are others as well that will be in the mix.

My bad left Sperl at LB going to be a good player

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores