#3 PN-G vs #1 Montgomery Lake Creek

90NDN

500+ Posts
They should play it in baytown...it's same distance for them and would avoid houston area traffic for png...shaves off atleast 25 min.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Whats sad about this a large group from work was going to drive over and watch but we dont get off until 4 as i am sure many indian fans will

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
We need to make some changes once we get inside the 20. Field gets shorter and the farther we go the harder it’s going to be running up the middle every play inside the 20. We left at least 10-17 points on the field last night

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
After watching PNG again last night, and some of LC's footage, I honestly believe that PNG wins in the upset. Gonna be a fantastic game. LC scored 71 points last night, but we could have EASILY done the same.
PNG by 10

Reactions: CS

CS

100+ Posts
After watching PNG again last night, and some of LC's footage, I honestly believe that PNG wins in the upset. Gonna be a fantastic game. LC scored 71 points last night, but we could have EASILY done the same.
PNG by 10
Yeah we pulled starters mid 3rd quarter. Could have easily put up 70+

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
We need to make some changes once we get inside the 20. Field gets shorter and the farther we go the harder it’s going to be running up the middle every play inside the 20. We left at least 10-17 points on the field last night
I think coach has been keeping those plays under wraps until we really need them. Probably been practicing
them all year long as Coach seems to have a high football IQ.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
PNG by 10
I haven’t watched anything on them but just going off their schedule…Idk who comes up with these rankings and maybe I’m wrong but they seem REALLY overrated to me! Yeah, they’re “undefeated” but the blow outs were against some pretty weak teams in non-district and didn’t see any impressive district wins. But I guess it’s like college…strength of schedule doesn’t seem to matter…can’t rank a team with 1 or 2 losses above one that’s undefeated…ugh! Oh well, it’s ok “big bad” FBM and Liberty Hill were ranked above us last year…until they WEREN’T!! :cool:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores