#3 PN-G vs #1 Montgomery Lake Creek

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Lake Creek will have their hands full when they’re on defense. Watched one drive and see nothing impressive with their D.

If PNG can stop maybe 2 or 3 LC drives then game over. PNG wins. They won’t stop the Indians offense very easily.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Just a heads up for those going to the game. C.E. King Stadium is NOT providing concessions so PNG Athletic Booster Club will have a LIMITED selection of items for sale on both HOME and VISITOR side…no hot food and CASH ONLY!

Attachments

• IMG_1884.jpeg
    IMG_1884.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 2

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I would because I do care about it. No.1 vs No. 3 in the Regional Semifinals. Are you really a PNG Fan, I don't think so.
I think you missed what he was saying. Basically, if you were a concession worker at CE King would you volunteer to work concessions the day after Thanksgiving when you don’t have a dog in the fight?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
This concessions thing is good for PNG. Concessions were the moneys at right. Well…beer concessions where the moneys at!
Well, I think we got pretty blindsided by this since I don’t recall it ever happening before so I’m not sure having to load up stuff from OUR concessions and haul it over a hour away is worth the hassle but yeah, PNG getting make some $ from it is a good thing.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores