2,000+ Posts
How did they look against Huntsville?
I watched it
Trying to remember my impressions

I BELIEVE the starting QB for LC was out that game
Huntsville had a scoop and score which might have tilted the game

LC running back runs downhill and can hit another gear
Relatively even game
I think the regular QB is a dual threat and looks for opportunities to tuck and run

I think we ll be ready

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I watched it

Relatively even game
I think the regular QB is a dual threat and looks for opportunities to tuck and run

I think we ll be ready
Defense will need to play fundamental assignment football. Handle your gap and responsibility while the rest of the guys fight off blocks and swarm to the ball. If you can’t make the tackle yourself then slow it down until help arrives.

NHSBulldogFan

I watched it

Relatively even game

I think we ll be ready
Correct Eli Morcos is the QB he was out for that game

NHSBulldogFan

I suspect LC will run out of gas sooner than the Indians who actually rotate players in on both sides of the ball. Plus the Indians 300+ pound per man offensive line is going to put the hurt on them all night.
That's the biggest thing that stands out to me is the PN-G offensive line size advantage vs. the Lake Creek defensive line their biggest player on the line is 245 PN-G should be able to push them around without a problem...the Lake Creek offense is as good as advertised from what I've seen

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
How did they look against Huntsville?
Huntsville had a 90 yard fumble recovery for a TD and a blocked punt for a TD. Huntsville offense only scored one TD. For some reason a sophomore QB started most of the game and could not hit the broadside of a battleship with a pass. Their offense looked real slow against LC defense.
LC had a a onside kickoff recovery and went on 4th down multiple times. So the HC is a gambler...

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Huntsville had a 90 yard fumble recovery for a TD and a blocked punt for a TD. Huntsville offense only scored one TD. For some reason a sophomore QB started most of the game and could not hit the broadside of a battleship with a pass. Their offense looked real slow against LC defense.
LC had a an onside kickoff recovery and went on 4th down multiple times. So the HC is a gambler...
I have family in Huntsville…long time football supporters and apparently the starting QB got benched during that game for a “disciplinary” issue.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
EVERYONE this is NOT the old stadium as WAZE is directing me
It’s on the beltway headed south
It’s brand new so (second year I think)
So maps still might direct you to the old stadium ON CE King Bvd

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
The turnaround is Garrett
The old campus does butt up to the new stadium and you’re close if you end up there
But it’s on the Beltway

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores