5A DII State Championship Game

NHSBulldogFan

I have it confirmed from a former high school coach from Waco attending all the games today that PN-G fans started pouring into AT&T Stadium for the 11 AM game. At first, he thought they were fans of Boerne, whose game kicks off at 3 PM and also wear purple, but he realized when he got closer to the clumps of purple fans at various locations in the stadium that they were PN-G fans.

I’ve spoken with multiple fans making the trip. We’ve caused traffic jams all up and down IH-45, IH-10, US 287 and Highway 105. The jams have been described to me as “hundreds of cars.” PN-G fans apparently took over the Buc-ee’s stores in Baytown, Madisonville and Waxahachie.

I just checked into my hotel. I’m staying near DFW International. My folks intentionally chose a hotel farther from the stadium because they want to shop in Fort Worth tomorrow. I didn’t expect to see anyone from PN-G here. I’ve spotted three different carloads of PN-G fans in the parking lot.

Folks, we’re taking back the attendance record tonight. And we’re bringing home that damn championship trophy, too.
So far more Boerne fans than PN-G fans but PN-G fans are trickling in right now

NHSBulldogFan

If the PN-G crowd shows up, there will be 50,000+ at the 7:00 p.m. kick-off. You can feel the buzz here in Arlington. SOC will bring 20,000 - 25,000. If PN-G does likewise and the crowds from the 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. games stay over, it will be a record crowd. I've seen some purple here in the parking lot already. This could be day to remember. You can feel it. Go Indians.
The PN-G crowd has shown up...

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
My 2 complaints. Our DB’s have got to stop chasing the WR and play the ball. Offensive play calling we have got to stop tying to throw bombs on this team. They’re too slow developing. Need shorter quicker routes.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Offensive is killing our defense. We can’t win giving them short field and keeping the defense on the field. Poor play calling is magnified at this level.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores