W10 Montgomery Lake Creek vs F9 Texas City

R11 Elgin vs T12 Austin Crockett

W11 Belton vs F12 Austin Northeast

R10 Brenham vs T9 Dayton

W12 Austin LBJ vs F11 Leander Rouse

R9 Port Neches-Groves vs T10 Huntsville

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Playoff opponent is so unclear with last week left. Depending on 2 main games next week FBM vs Dayton and Huntsville vs Richmond Randle. Could be Huntsville, Richmond Randle, or Montgomery if FBM wins. If Dayton wins its the loser of Brenham vs Lake Creek

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
If we win next week we can’t get Brenham or Lake Creek
Wait I see what you’re saying you think we lose the tie breaker to both Dayton and FBM?

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Me too I'm hoping for a FBM victory over Dayton for an extra home game and an opponent that they should beat 1st round no longer pushovers in bidistrict. 2nd round would be a test in most likely LBJ

Davidp43

100+ Posts
If we win next week we can’t get Brenham or Lake Creek
Wait I see what you’re saying you think we lose the tie breaker to both Dayton and FBM?
Yes we would lose tie breaker between the 3 teams since we lost to FBM by 21 and only beat Dayton by 7. We be -14, Dayton currently -7 and FBM currently +21. For us in tiebreaker situation to take 2nd, Dayton would have to beat FBM by like 35 and no caps on point total

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Assuming FBM beats Dayton & Montgomery beats Bryan Rudder. We will get Richmond Randle if they beat Huntsville. We get Montgomery if Huntsville beats Richmond Randle. We will get Huntsville if they win & Montgomery loses. All 3 of those would be at home. If Dayton wins we travel to the loser of Brenham/Lake Creek

Davidp43

100+ Posts
I would like to see Richmond Randle. Being a new school they have never seen or been in an intimidating environment like the Rez

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Good and interesting observations. Dayton has a chance if Marshall is not playing their best football.

NHSBulldogFan

Yes we would lose tie breaker between the 3 teams since we lost to FBM by 21 and only beat Dayton by 7. We be -14, Dayton currently -7 and FBM currently +21. For us in tiebreaker situation to take 2nd, Dayton would have to beat FBM by like 35 and no caps on point total
The district uses a 14 point differential system right now FBM is 14 PN-G-7 and Dayton-7 so Dayton has to beat FBM by 11 or more to get the #1 seed

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Weather forecast for Thursday evening is 5% rain, 72 deg, SE winds 10-13. Just sayin.
72 and no rain = beautiful football weather. Galena Park will play hard but the entire PN-G team will likely have lots of opportunities to play and show their skills.

1990NDN

I watched this group of seniors beat Huntsville a couple of years ago. It was a good game and came down to the wire. Droddy ran for a much needed 1st down on a 3rd and long to enable us to be able to kneel it out. Huntsvilles first loss as a unit. Until then had been undefeated through Junior High and Freshman ball. They had a RB who was fully grown and looked like he should be starting on varsity. I doubt he's as effective now as they are all grown, if he still plays. They were good. I like our odds though if we match up with them.

Davidp43

100+ Posts
I watched this group of seniors beat Huntsville a couple of years ago. It was a good game and came down to the wire. Droddy ran for a much needed 1st down on a 3rd and long to enable us to be able to kneel it out. Huntsvilles first loss as a unit. Until then had been undefeated through Junior High and Freshman ball. They had a RB who was fully grown and looked like he should be starting on varsity. I doubt he's as effective now as they are all grown, if he still plays. They were good. I like our odds though if we match up with them.
It is not likely Huntsville unless they win and Rudder beats Montgomery. If Randle beats Huntsville we get them. If Huntsville and Montgomery both win we get Montgomery

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores