DCTF 2023 5A-D2 Region 3 Playoff Projections

Davidp43

100+ Posts
I thought last year Alamo Heights was a better team last year than Liberty Hill last year. This year AH is ranked #9

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
PNG will need to grow every week to make a long run. We have the makeup to do it, but need consistency and growth with all the injuries and youth, Getting Mister wonder guy back for playoffs could help with play and morale. One thing for sure these coaches will have the team ready each week. They are very good at that, Great motivators and x's and o's. We will see what the season holds. However it ends up this is another team that will go down in Indian lore for its strength and tenacity. They are so physical.

Torino

500+ Posts
Revenge from when? We beat them last year. Did we play em in a cold game ????
21-27 in 2009 on a cold and windy night. Very windy for a passing team but almost won. Brenham advanced to the state finals, losing in a strong effort to Aledo.

Last edited:

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
PNG will need to grow every week to make a long run. We have the makeup to do it, but need consistency and growth with all the injuries and youth, Getting Mister wonder guy back for playoffs could help with play and morale. One thing for sure these coaches will have the team ready each week. They are very good at that, Great motivators and x's and o's. We will see what the season holds. However it ends up this is another team that will go down in Indian lore for its strength and tenacity. They are so physical.
Agree on all points. We still have some work to do but it’s all there for the taking.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores