Final: Nederland 38, PN-G 28

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians already burned 2 unfortunately called timeouts earlier. So time is going f to run out even in the best of situations. 3:xx left in the game.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
When will the PNG Defense coaches stop this arm tackling. The defense played pretty well except for the arm tackling which ended up in to Nederland TDs.?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
28-38. :55 left and Nederland has ball on PNG 20. Great first half by the Indians. Out coached and outplayed in the second half. Neither team
Is going to win turning the ball over 4 times. This game was there for PNG to take the win but they could not maintain the momentum primarily due to bad decisions and mistakes. Kudos to Nederland.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Understand Texas City, BH, and Crosby are all great teams. We could really miss the playoffs this season.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It’s done. Nederland wins 38-28. One of the more disappointing losses because it was really more about self destruction than what Nederland did.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Hit the reset button. Regroup. Learn from the mistakes and keep competing. Always be faithful.... Go Indians. Good game Nederland.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
PNG gave that game away. One of the worst conditioned PNG teams I’ve seen in all my years.

We get ahead and start cute play calling and get completely away from what was working.

Defensively we need to rotate lineman., we put zero pressure on the QB in the second half.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores