GAME DAY: PN-G 38, Montgomery 17

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
24-10 lead at the half. Not the best performance by the Indians so far. Defense has had some breakdowns and not played disciplined ball at times. Offensive line not blocking as well as advertised which has made the running tough. Wind played havoc on some early missed pass completions. But Indians have stepped up and made some great plays. They will adjust at halftime and come back strong. Hoping that Crippen is not out of the game.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Defense tightened up and played well in the 2Q. Several TFLs and forced consecutive three and outs. The other team will make some plays, but our kids did a good job of bending but not breaking. Offense will find its groove. Big plays by #10 and #19. Hard running by #33. PN-G's kicker has a strong leg. The 32-yard FG would have been good from 45 yards out. He's got some boom in his leg.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I've tried that as well waste of money
Today's broadcast on TexanLive has been good. Error free. No glitches or problems with the streaming. Sorry for your frustrations...hang in there. I'll keep you updated. Ha-ha.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G received the second half KO. Driving. Montgomery with the INT and deep run back. Locked in on the WR, telegraphed the pass, and we are lucky it was not a pick-six. Ouch.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Another flag on Montgomery. 4th and 11. PN-G with a stop. Turnover on downs. The Montgomery WR was open. The QB just missed him. Whew!!!! Let's go offense.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G with a 3rd and 16...Montgomery rushed three and got the sack. PN-G needs a spark to get its mojo back.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The PN-G defense is playing solid football. Good job Indians. Forcing another three and out.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Not so fast...Montgomery with a fake punt and the Bears convert the first down. Montgomery is marching deep into PN-G territory.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Montgomery with the TD pass.

PN-G 24
Montgomery 17

The Bears have the mojo. PN-G needs a spark.

~ 2:00 minutes left in the 3Q

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores