GAME DAY: PN-G 38, Montgomery 17

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G making too many mistakes. 1st and 10 becomes 1st and 30 due to consecutive penalties. On to the 4th Q.

PN-G 24
Montgomery 17

End of 3Q

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
If PN-G plays this way next week, presuming they get to next week, LBJ will win big.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The referee crew is completely blind and incompetent. PN-G defense playing against the zebras.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G with a big stop on 4th down. #3 with a huge QB sack. The Indians take over on downs.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Crippen does not read defenses. He locks in and throws it up for grabs. We miss Coach Faircloth's passing game.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
#19 with the handoff and he takes it into the endzone.

PN-G 31
Montgomery 17

~ 6 minutes left in the game.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G defense continuing to play well...making big stops. The PN-G offense retakes the field and Shea Adams is getting a steady dose of read-option handoffs...and he is delivering...marching the Indians into the red zone and running the clock.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Shea Adams with the 10-yard scamper into the end zone.

PN-G 38
Montgomery 17

~ 3 minutes left in the game.

One question? Is #33 hurt? #15? Where are the RBs? Go Indians.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Shout out to the PN-G special teams. All phases of ST have played well. KO, KO return (for a TD), PAT, and the punt game/returns have been good. Good job by those kids handling their business.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores