GAME DAY: PN-G Indians vs Nederland Bulldogs, 101st Meeting

Torino

500+ Posts
I hope this doesn’t seem inappropriate or overly morose, but I’d like to take a moment to think of and remember friends, relatives, teachers and coaches that are no longer with us to celebrate this community week and game that’s so important to Port Neches, Groves and Nederland.

We are blessed every day that we can share this time, not only this week but any and every week with our friends and loved ones. Life is precious.

During that moment of silence at the game or over the radio or stream, remember them. And maybe cheer even louder and with extra intensity to represent them.

May all involved have a safe and blessed night and weekend. Win or lose, it’s great to be a part of it all. The community and the best darn high school rivalry in the nation.

For R&S…
SCALP ‘EM INDIANS!
Wish the longest-serving school board member in PN-G history, Harvey R. Brown, Sr. could see these games. Perhaps he can.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The actual game can almost never live up to the hype and anticipation. Wouldn’t be surprised if fans get more hyped than the players. I suspect that the PN-G coaches are lighting a fire under some people at halftime. It’s going to be up to the players to make big plays to stay in this game and win it.

We’re seeing some of the same defensive breakdowns that have shown up every week. Overall the run defense has been solid other than the QB runs. But the secondary is giving up big plays and also failing to make tackles if the ball gets to that level.

So far it’s the Chatagnier show on the ground. He’s going to gas out though. Henry needs to come alive in the second half and run hard.

kingcrablegs

The actual game can almost never live up to the hype and anticipation. Wouldn’t be surprised if fans get more hyped than the players. I suspect that the PN-G coaches are lighting a fire under some people at halftime. It’s going to be up to the players to make big plays to stay in this game and win it.

We’re seeing some of the same defensive breakdowns that have shown up every week. Overall the run defense has been solid other than the QB runs. But the secondary is giving up big plays and also failing to make tackles if the ball gets to that level.

So far it’s the Chatagnier show on the ground. He’s going to gas out though. Henry needs to come alive in the second half and run hard.
I feel like the play calling is predictable imo everyone knows when the wild cat formation comes out with Blair everyone knows it is him running the ball. I am thinking why not some trickery with that formation.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (7-0)
vs.
Nederland Bulldogs (6-1)

Friday, Oct. 25, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium, Port Neches, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores