GAME DAY: PN-G Indians vs Nederland Bulldogs, 101st Meeting

Rez

Our OC is killing us. Playcalling is predictable and atrocious. SMH.
We’ve had that problem all season. There’s no logic, no system at all. I can’t stand our play calling. We just run and if they stuff us we reward them with incompletions. We’ve known since Lake Creek that the first team that was able to take advantage of the wasted possessions we seem intent on gifting them would be able to beat us. We’ve mostly been lucky up until now.

Rez

It may be time to move up those JV defensive backs.
We have athletes who want to make tackles all over the sideline. We have portions of our secondary who seem to want to avoid contact at all cost and run more slowly than my mom. I don’t understand not putting the hungry players in.

Rez

Poor non creative play calling and the inability to prevent big plays on defense cost us this game. We’ve got to make some changes on defense and we’ve got to find a more balanced offense than depending on running every play and only one dependable receiver.
I’d rather run every play. In the 3rd quarter we marched down the field with something like 8 run plays in a row, and then our OC wanted to scratch his “Make Faircloth Proud” itch and threw the three worst pass plays in human history. If we had simply run the ball we would have at least set up a closer field goal and been able to at least be tied at the end of the game.

WarDance

Poor non creative play calling and the inability to prevent big plays on defense cost us this game. We’ve got to make some changes on defense and we’ve got to find a more balanced offense than depending on running every play and only one dependable receiver.
Like the 3rd down delayed draw? Stupid call

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (7-0)
vs.
Nederland Bulldogs (6-1)

Friday, Oct. 25, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium, Port Neches, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores