GameDay: PN-G @ Galena Park

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
2nd team got bogged down inside the 10 and settled for the fg attempt. Missed the FG. Still 35-0 at end of 3rd.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Ogden 5 yard TD. 42-0 1:35 left.

Offensive backups just drove the ball 80 yards. Burned 8:46 off the clock.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The TexanLive announcers kept talking about Huntsville and Montgomery as potential first round opponents.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
It’s better than nothing, but Texanlive still sucks. Video was out for 5-10 minutes at one point. Fortunately the audio was still working, although commercials were showing on video the whole time with the audio from the commercials playing at the same time as the play by play. In any case, it was my first time to actually SEE the Indians this year and they looked pretty good overall. The D really does look miles better than it has since about 2009 in spite if allowing a few decent runs on the outside. Crippen looked on top of his game. If he can maintain this during the playoffs we could be hard to beat. Sinnet looks great at RB, and based on what I saw in this game I think he should be given some chances in the playoffs. Give him some carries against a weak Montgomery team and see where things go from there.

100+ Posts
#19, and #7 and several more, didn't suit up.
On offense #33 was back and ran tough, and so did #31. I had heard that #32 was out with either illness or injury but I think he ran a couple of times. Crippen looked sharp. #10 missed a few catches but made some good catches too; and #88 looks like a big kid and good athlete and came in for a couple of scores.
Defense played well overall, allowing only a couple of long runs on the outside, but pretty much shut GP down.
Overall, last night was the cleanest no-nonsense game I've seen all season, but with still a few penalties. And unless I'm mistaken it was over in less than two hours, including halftime. Was there a continuous running clock? I didn't notice.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
The depth is for real. Players like #31 and #88 seem to come out of nowhere, making you say to yourselves “where did these guys come from?” And on defense, think of all the times injured players have been replaced by guys that seemed to perform about as well as the injured players. All of this bodes well for not only the playoffs but future years. It seems undeniable at this point that this program is on the right track.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores