Status
Not open for further replies.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
Gp83 said:
ndnsrock44 said:
Gp83 said:
NDN79 said:
Our boys don't need our help--we just like to watch them take care of business!!It's fun to watch them take care of the opposition, but they definitely don't need our help. I would be willing to bet though, that 20,000 interested spectators might influence how the opponent feels about the game. IMHO ;D

SCALP'EM INDIANS SCALP'EM ! ! !

We'll be lucky if a couple dozen showed up...we're kind of new at this stuff.
Since our drive to the game is twice as long as yours, I expect ya'll to have twice the fans that we have. ::)

Bakers dozen, tops :whiteflag: BTW...my son will be tooten the train horn you'll be hearing a lot of :shout:

that tells me you all don't bring many fans when you have to have an artificial noisemaker.

spreadoffense

This season needs to get here fast. We dont need to be over confident. G-P is rich in tradition like we are. This is why Dave Cambell chose these two teams to participate in this pre-district matchup. I hope our defense is ready, because Fishbeck can play QB. He is a dual threat guy that is big, fast, and has a cannon arm. I can't wait until he meets DJ Schexnaider in between the lines Saturday afternoon! I hope to be enjoying my saturday night on the river walk!

Gp83

THE GREGORY PORTLAND WILDCATS
modmouse78 said:
Gp83 said:
ndnsrock44 said:
Gp83 said:
NDN79 said:
Our boys don't need our help--we just like to watch them take care of business!!It's fun to watch them take care of the opposition, but they definitely don't need our help. I would be willing to bet though, that 20,000 interested spectators might influence how the opponent feels about the game. IMHO ;D

SCALP'EM INDIANS SCALP'EM ! ! !

We'll be lucky if a couple dozen showed up...we're kind of new at this stuff.
Since our drive to the game is twice as long as yours, I expect ya'll to have twice the fans that we have. ::)

Bakers dozen, tops :whiteflag: BTW...my son will be tooten the train horn you'll be hearing a lot of :shout:

that tells me you all don't bring many fans when you have to have an artificial noisemaker.

You nailed it...all two of our season ticket holders will be there though

Oldschool

Ok we get it GP guy. You think we are too cocky. You don't have to keep mentioning your "lack" of fans. It's not witty, it's just annoying. We are getting close to game time and I am getting very amped up. I will have to restrain myself from speeding on the way up to the game. Hope you all have a safe trip to San Antonio

Gp83

NDNTime said:
I hope those 2 fans have safe trip. Hopefully you are one of them!

Both season ticket holders making the trip, I'll be there and I heard a friend of a friend of a friend said his friend will be there too. :woohoo:

PNGfan

100+ Posts
GP what's up with this game, FRI. SEPT. 24 MONTERREY TECH (JV) G-P 7:30. Are ya'll playing a JV team? Wow, padding those stats? Seriously, why would ya'll play a JV, are they a new school?

G-P king

These monterey tech kids are 17-20 year olds. They have a varsity that is 21 -24 year olds! The J-V team plays texas schools to get better! They are a huge fast talented team from what I hear! Hey 83 you and me will be the only ones there! This will be a packed G-p side all 24 of us!

Gp83

PNGfan said:
GP what's up with this game, FRI. SEPT. 24 MONTERREY TECH (JV) G-P 7:30. Are ya'll playing a JV team? Wow, padding those stats? Seriously, why would ya'll play a JV, are they a new school?

M Tech is in Mexico and their varsity consist of 20 year olds and up...we will have all we can handle with just their JV.

Gp83

G-P king said:
These monterey tech kids are 17-20 year olds. They have a varsity that is 21 -24 year olds! The J-V team plays texas schools to get better! They are a huge fast talented team from what I hear! Hey 83 you and me will be the only ones there! This will be a packed G-p side all 24 of us!

Whoa King...I forgot you were going...we might just have almost a dozen in a half there...which I believe would be a record...this is going to be a great year with all this support. :clap:

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Wow. I will be glad when we are done with ya'll. Most people from PNG know that GP has a very impressive history and respect ya'll. Most of the stuff ya''ll have tried to make into us disrespecting GP is just Indian fans making positive statements about our team. Get over yourselves.

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
Wow. I will be glad when we are done with ya'll. Most people from PNG know that GP has a very impressive history and respect ya'll. Most of the stuff ya''ll have tried to make into us disrespecting GP is just Indian fans making positive statements about our team. Get over yourselves.

^Yeah that. Sounds like someone who just graduated HS in the last couple of years to me.

Gp83

ndnsrock44 said:

You just got to understand 90% of what we've heard is how many fans you're going to bring, and little to no football that's played on the field. We are well aware of y'alls fan base...but last I seen, we have one two...all 2 of em :rocks: Yes, you may have a few more, or you might not...but lets keep it on the field...it was getting redundant and over-kill. I really look for two great traditional fan base cheering for their respective teams...win or lose, I just want to see a great game.

NDN79

500+ Posts
To the GP interlopers that have been present on our board: yes, we are proud of our fans and the fact that large numbers of them will be in S.A to support their Indians. As for the football on the field--we know that our coaches will have the team prepared,excited enthusiastic and ready to give 110% effort in the game against GP. The Indians are going to bring it to you for 4 full quarters, so I hope you are ready.I hope all of our friends from GP travel safely, and we look forward to seeing you this Saturday in S.A.

SCALP'EM INDIANS ! !

I am so ready for some Indian football that I can't sleep....didn't get to sleep until 1:30 this a.m. Heading to SA tomorrow to get an early start. Be sure and look at the thread about the road construction on I-10. My little sis works for TDOT and put something on here. COME ON INDIAN NATION. SEE YOU THERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores