Indian Stadium Renovation

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
I just went out a took some more pictures. The turf is coming along nicely. There appears to have been no work on the press box structure.

I am going to break these pictures up into a few different categories.

First category shows the turf work that has been done:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Third shows a nice cross section of the turf from the gravel to the top. I am posting this large on purpose, so it can be seen in greatest detail.

large.jpg

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW!! the "new" Reservation is shaping up nicely...the turf looks great!! Hope the weather cooperates so work can continue to progress. What is the completion schedule as far as the stadium being ready for district games...will it be ready in time??

Looks like ya'll will have the premier stadium in the area..good luck with it!!

Thanks for posting so many pictures so your cross the tracks neighbors can drool with envy :p LOL ...j/k...the pics are super....

Hiya Proud...the knees still hurtin from that heh??? LOL... ;D

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Nederland fans will hopefully enjoy their trips to the Reservation more with the improved ticket booths, entrances, restrooms and concessions. And a nice 27' wide video screen to see the Indian Spirit up close. ;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Nederland fans will hopefully enjoy their trips to the Reservation more with the improved ticket booths, entrances, restrooms and concessions. And a nice 27' wide video screen to see the Indian Spirit up close. ;D

I can't wait!!!!!
:p ;D (The "roll eyes" smilie dude isn't working)

Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing the new stadium. Is there going to be a dedication ceremony of some sort at the first game played there?? That would be pretty cool to see, even for a Bulldog fan!!! :D

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
One of you two needs to take more pics today. I saw them painting INDIANS in one of the endzones (scoreboard end), It looked nice. Im wondering if they'll put a big PNG in the other one? Guess we'll know soon.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
PNG1992 said:
One of you two needs to take more pics today. I saw them painting INDIANS in one of the endzones (scoreboard end), It looked nice. Im wondering if they'll put a big PNG in the other one? Guess we'll know soon.

Not much different today as yesterday. They are working on the sidelines and one endzone.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
yankeedawg said:
Hiya Proud...the knees still hurtin from that heh??? LOL... ;D

Heck YankeeDawg... They STILL hurt, cuz now I install wood floors instead! ;D

:eek: LOL...HARDwood no doubt....

The stadium is looking great Proud..can't wait to visit it when the season starts. Purple end-zones...nice touch

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
http://www.kbmt12.com/sports/20722084.html

Channel 12 reports stadium will be completed by Sept 12 home opener against Texas City.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores