Injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Why are we calling out peoples names on a message board????? Very immature adults!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a freaking problem with someone confront them to there face!!!!!!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
I said nothign about my child getting an 89 because of her husband. My problem is her husband spent my child's whole class period hanging out in the class. I, as a taxpayer, do not think that the oifficer's job is to patrol only one class.

I shouldn't get into an argument with you on this, but I have never spent a class period in a class much less that one. I've been to the coaches office and visited, Principal's office and visited, art, Drama, history, alternative school, middle school, taught Dare in the district, etc.... Forgot to mention that almost every weekend, I would go down to the park at the river and throw the football around with the high school kids. They really liked that because they seen a cop that would hang out with them and not always have that barrier up between them. Sorry I'm ranting, but felt that I needed to defend myself a little bit due to your comment that holds no truth about me. You have no clue and as a taxpayer myself, I'm happy. Get over it.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
Why are we calling out peoples names on a message board????? Very immature adults!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a freaking problem with someone confront them to there face!!!!!!
Funny, I agree with you, BUT I didn't see any names mentioned online. "Teacher" is not a name. Why haven't you confronted me face-to-face when you've had a problem with me? I don't hide behind any fake name. I am just saying this to be fair to pngmom4, whoever she may be. I DO know who PNGfan is, but I hope you noticed I did not use his name. Name calling serves no purpose.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Because the "Teachers" name was mentioned in a previous post. Confronting you would be worthless. You are set in your ways and will never change. Thats why.........................And I don't trust you, I've seen the way you throw people under the bus!!!!

15PNG

500+ Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

indianalways

100+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
1989NDN said:
Off Topic ... only for a second or two ... I think the world of Steve Comer. When I was in school back in the 1980s, he taught algebra II, pre-cal, and calculus. He was the PN-G tennis coach, a bus driver, a class sponsor from time-to-time, a hall monitor, and anything else the district needed him to do. He held tutorials for kids that had some trouble with pre-cal and calculus; he would come early or stay late depending upon if students voted for a morning or afternoon session. Unless he has changed drastically in 20-25 years, I always thought of him going above and beyond to teach kids math. I know he used to help out PN-G kids in extra-curricular activities and give some easy pop-quizzes and extra credit work so kids could earn their way to eligibility. Go talk to him. He's an old TJ guy, I think. But, he's been with PN-GISD for 30+ years I bet. He's an Indian through and through. Maybe he's sharpened up around the edges and is a little harder now ... I don't know ... but back in 1985-1989 you would not find a better teacher/friend to PN-G kids. Steve Comer, Lynn Dickerson, Coach Hooper, Ms. Hebert, Coach Terry Cobb, Mac McGreevy, Sue Wharton, Coach Togo Railey, Coach Don Bryson, Ms. Almany, Mrs. Ainsworth, Al Hebert, and many others there at PN-G gave everything they had to help PN-G kids make their grades.

OK ... back on topic ... here's to the Indians healing fast and getting ready to play a great game on Saturday.

Go Indians. Peace.

Mr. Comer still does those things. He is a very good teacher, just gives sooooo much homework.

the teacher that I referred to as not helping is an English teacher. My daughter had her last year and she won't budge. My daughter was exempted from the final in English. She needed less that 1 point to have a 90 for the semester and the teacher tells her, "if you want to improve your average, take the final". Would a percentage of a point have hurt this teacher, no. My daughter did take the final , by the way.

This teacher says that she does everything by the book. That is ok, but her husband was the officer on duty at the high school and he spent too much time in her class. My point is, if the teacher follows all rules, she should have not let her husband spend so much time in her class. He was getting paid to oversee the whole school and not one class.

This is a joke, right? We've gone from bashing administrators, coaches, sponsors, band directors, hall monitors, and even CHILDREN. And now we're going to bash the very people who keep us safe at night? Some people need to grow the hell up. People like you and your friends have never held any position that is to the service of the community. You and your friends live in a bubble of harmony without struggle or strife and anything that threatens that bubble is, in your mind, malicious. Find something more productive to do with your time besides sitting behind your screen and singing the sorrows of your family. The only reason I even find this post worth responding to is because people in the community actually get on here and read the propaganda that you are your associates preach. If the people that read this board only knew how out of touch with reality you are. Even if Squaw backs you up, I'll call you out on your crap.

Now dangit, I've broken my pledge about fighting during playoffs, but the stupidity of people can really get my blood burning.

And how can someone with a brain turn a thread about "Injuries" into something like this?

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
15PNG said:

22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif

NDN79

500+ Posts
Yankee--your humor is always welcome and the timing is on the money!!

Next time...could you use Dr. Pepper or Coca Cola...can't stand Pepsi!! ;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
15PNG said:

Special order for NDN79...enjoy!!

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

75NDNDB

WOW! Just became a member on this site. Must have clicked on the wrong icon cause this aint about football! Was trying to find out about our injuries....

png tribe

100+ Posts
Can someone delete this topic as it went from football to something unrelated. I know it is attracting some post's but it has gotten rediculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores