Injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
So any injuries or we just talking about standing outside the locker room? Can we really not find something every week to complain about next someone is going to say I stood in line at the concession stand for an hour. Come on Indian Nation we are better then that.

png tribe

100+ Posts
Yes, freshman Corbin Coy was moved up to varsity and is practicing today. Now I don't think he'll play or go into the lockerroom but he was moved up contrary to what you think png66.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
png tribe said:
Yes, freshman Corbin Coy was moved up to varsity and is practicing today. Now I don't think he'll play or go into the lockerroom but he was moved up contrary to what you think png66.
Yeah I just found out that they brought up 2 freshmen players to varsity today. Both being running backs. I just found it strange to do that, but I have watched these boys play and they are good. As far as the boys staying out of the locker room, hey just the opportunity to suit up and be involved in a playoff game is enough to be pumped up. Let this issue go away. I think its great that the coaches bring up some of these boys. I do wish they would have brought up a few of the Sophomore players that played hard all year. But they will all get their chances next year.

png tribe

100+ Posts
I had heard one of our db's failed, anyone heard this? Maybe this is the reason this young man got moved up. He was told there were some injuries. He was already told that he would be on the varsity next season. So they must see a lot in him.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Anyone who has been to a Booster Club Meeting and heard Coach Faircloth talk about his players knows that he would never do something to mistreat his kids. You can tell how much he loves his players. I would guess that with the large number of kids that were already on varsity, it is a space issue. Plus, those kids don't need to be in there at halftime if they are not playing. Going into the locker room at halftime is not about being comfortable in a climate controlled environment....its about the kids playing getting some rest and the big thing is the coaches making adjustments for the second half. If you have extra bodies, they can only get in the way and add to the noise in there. The kids that have been brought up in the past have not been treated like "they were part of the team". They always rode on the crappy bus and did not get all the perks of the Varsity players. Like has been said before, they are being rewarded for their hard work by being allowed to dress and travel with the Varsity...that is what they have earned. If they didn't get brought up, guess what? They would still be outside at halftime, but they would be in the stands. NDN4Life...I agree withyou 100%...it would be nice to have a week without some petty complaint and we are better than that.

pnprntkal

NDN4Life said:
So any injuries or we just talking about standing outside the locker room? Can we really not find something every week to complain about next someone is going to say I stood in line at the concession stand for an hour. Come on Indian Nation we are better then that.
:clap:

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
BARK ........ speaking of previous regimes ....... MB did the same thing in the bi-district game at PA Memorial in the 99 season , i am pretty sure. not only did the players moved up sit outside the locker room for halftime their uniforms did not quite match until the next game. No disrespect intended , just throwing in what i think i remember.

png tribe

100+ Posts
Were not going to agree with everything any coaching staff does, so let's kill this and not make it bigger than it is. I was wondering why the kid's were in the endzone instead of stretching with team myself but it's something I'm sure Faircloth has picked up from his previous HC's. When thing's are going good, you hate to change anything. I'm sure he is a little supersticious also. These coaches have done a great job, let's not find something else to complain about.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Yep pngtribe you are right. I know he is superstitious, that's why he gave up home team designation Saturday because of superstition...doing things the same way every time we have played there and won. Just like any coach, his style will be affected by the HC's he has coached under and that may be a factor,too. Either way, let's drop it and be happy that we are still playing football.

ndnnike16

#53 Parks was injured friday night and sustained an injury to his tibia/fibula i heard he is day to day as of now. Lets hope and pray he gets well before saturday. Although Langlois did a great job at center, parks is irriplaceable.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
All I have to say is that we saw those players outside and I thought "how cool-they are cooling off and resting." Never even occurred there would be an issue there. Can't wait until Saturday- I wanted to play Friday. Darn, its gonna be a long week.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
on the grades issue, have ya'll noticed the amount of homework the high schoolers have this year? I thought it may just be mine, but other parents have said the same.

bandkid

Staff member
pngmom4 said:
on the grades issue, have ya'll noticed the amount of homework the high schoolers have this year? I thought it may just be mine, but other parents have said the same.

Do you have a junior?

bandkid

Staff member
pngmom4 said:
yes, and we have Mr.Comer. Enough said!!!! She also always has homework in her Pre-Ap Physics class.

I know it (specifically math) seems tough, but it'll pay for itself - I promise. Our math program is unrivaled in this area, and Mrs. Dubuisson typically does a pretty good job of getting physics through to students (physics, particularly the math of it, is hard to catch when you haven't had a full year of some level of calculus yet).

Junior year makes the sophomore and freshman years look like cakewalks.

png tribe

100+ Posts
I was wondering what happened to Browning. I heard we will be missing Park's,Peveto, and possibly Jorgenson. This does not bode well for our defense as these 2 have been playing some good football. Jorgenson has done really well coming up and stopping the run. Peveto has tackled and covered well. Losing these 2 does not help us on defense. We will be going against a pretty good offensive team.

90NDN

500+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
yes, and we have Mr.Comer. Enough said!!!! She also always has homework in her Pre-Ap Physics class.

Not to get off topic, but is (I call him coach) teaching anything above Algebra 2 now?

Also, what happened to Peveto? He's been big lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores