Lumberton prediction

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think their head coach will allow that. Other than the 'haters' out there who spout their rubbage, everyone else will keep their eyes on the target.

bark

1,000+ Posts
I agree Indianfan, every team is pumped to knock us off. All teams will look at the success of running against us and do the same. Look for more "cat" formation and run run & run somemore.

Speaking of, I remember a few years ago, MB era, that Neuman did the same thing with quarterbacks - (maybe Atterberry era?) and beat us pretty good. Remember Neuman has 20 something years as a HC. Monte Barrow is no dummy either.

gpwildcat

My prediction? to quote Mr T, "pain" For Lumberton

I think PNG regroups and wins handily.

Good luck to the Indians

Go CATS, GO DOGS

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Rumor today is that several of the players on the JV were moved up. Most from the Defense. Also heard that a linebacker who was injured early in the year is coming back this week. Supposed to be about 6ft. Like I said its just the rumor mill. If anyone can confirm put it on here.

indian17

At booster club meeting Coach Faircloth did say some kids moved up from JV and some changes to the defense this week so they are still working hard to find the right combination on defense. I believe we should be improved on D this week. Offense will score as usual, we just need a few stops and we'll be fine.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
After what has transpired this season, I am retiring from making predictions. pngfan66..you are right. I talked to a boy on the team this afternoon who said that they have brought some kids up to see if they can make the transition to varsity football. They have made some moves and adjustments, which I will not share on this site and I hope others won't either. The LB you are talking about is Larry Padia,(sp?) he was supposed to be a starter at LB, but got hurt on the opening kickoff in the GP game. Don't know a lot about him, but he may be some help. These coaches and players still believe and so should we!

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
indian17 said:
At booster club meeting Coach Faircloth did say some kids moved up from JV and some changes to the defense this week so they are still working hard to find the right combination on defense. I believe we should be improved on D this week. Offense will score as usual, we just need a few stops and we'll be fine.
This might be the perfect opportunity for a junior to step up and what we used to call knock somebody's head off! An opportunity for the taking!

NDN79

500+ Posts
I think the reason we all visit this site is because: WE DO CARE!! We love the Indians and the coaching staff and we live to support them. I think the team, coaches, students, and fans are all ready for a big turn-around--and I know we all want to be there to see it!! Indians S T O P the LIL' train that couldn't and B E A T Lumberton...42 - 14

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
After what has transpired this season, I am retiring from making predictions. pngfan66..you are right. I talked to a boy on the team this afternoon who said that they have brought some kids up to see if they can make the transition to varsity football. They have made some moves and adjustments, which I will not share on this site and I hope others won't either. The LB you are talking about is Larry Padia,(sp?) he was supposed to be a starter at LB, but got hurt on the opening kickoff in the GP game. Don't know a lot about him, but he may be some help. These coaches and players still believe and so should we!

I STILL BELIEVE and hope this game is just the one to rebuild everybody's confidence. I N D I A N S SCALLP'EM !

turn2

I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A BIG DOSE OF BERTRAND THIS WEEK.CONTROL THE BALL AND KEEP THE DEFENSE RESTED :punchingbag:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
We will have to win out the rest of the regular season to make it into the playoffs and have some other teams lose as well. I think our post season will be determined in the last week of District. I'm crossing my fingers and praying we make it. If we could have made changes to our D earlier we may have been in a better standing than we are right now. Let's hope that the changes benefit us and makes the D alot stronger. These boys have post season ability we have just been on the wrong end of alot of bad calls and some poor playing at times. I see the NDN's ramping it up and the D stepping up and getting it done. They have no were to go but up from here !

NDN79

500+ Posts
I think that even though we have lost 2 district games we can still finish 1st or 2nd. We have to win out and hope other teams lose at key times. I think it would be a great story and finish for our team. It's time for some of that special Indian magic like we had at times last year.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
looks like LCM is having the season we had last year and I think Central will be a tough team to beat this year....as for the changes to D...I hope they kept #8...hes the name you hear the most as far as tackles. Nothing but wins the rest of the season for us I predict.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Come on Indians 4 quarters of smash mouth football! Take it to them and don't let up!Indians we are behind you. Maybe you won't hear me friday night but I'll be yelling till the final seconds tick off.

badndn

500+ Posts
Padia played alot last year at HBack with Ryan St. Clair (who was also out for the Nederland game). I think Bowie has missed some time also at LB???

So missing 3 of your starting LB's can't be a good thing. We'll see!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores