MCM, Bum Phillips Bowl

Bigdog

The Dog
My guess- one TD or less game coming down to the final drive. I will admit the Dogs have surprised me with the improvements they have made from last year and even the beginning of this year.

19PNGndn68

My guess- one TD or less game coming down to the final drive. I will admit the Dogs have surprised me with the improvements they have made from last year and even the beginning of this year.
I agree. I think a turnover will decide the game.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I think this is the most anxious feeling I’ve had about MCM in a LONG time!! It’s always MADNESS competing for bragging rights and the Bum Phillips Trophy but adding that defending STATE CHAMPS and #1 ranking target on our back to the mix takes things to a whole other level so best believe those dogs are coming in more FIRED UP than EVER!! The “Katy tree” coaches are duke it out, NO DOUBT but I’ll take Jeff “DADDY’S $” Joseph for the KNOCKOUT!!

Last edited:

Rez

I think this is the most anxious feeling I’ve had about MCM in a LONG time!! It’s always MADNESS competing for bragging rights and the Bum Phillips Trophy but adding that defending STATE CHAMPS and #1 ranking target on our back to the mix takes things to a whole other level so best believe those dogs are coming in more FIRED UP than EVER!! The “Katy tree” coaches are duke it out, NO DOUBT but I’ll take Gary “DADDY’S $” Joseph for the KNOCKOUT!!
I understand the feeling, but I also think everyone needs to forget the #1 ranking. The best thing we can do for the players is to never mention it. It’s stupid, it’s a curse, it’s nothing, it’s air. We aren’t playing for a #1 ranking, we’re playing for way more. I sincerely hope they unrank us next week. It would make no difference as to how good we are, or aren’t. Also, we aren’t the state champs. We were last year. This team is a blank slate. We just have to play the next game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores