Montgomery Bears

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
You looked at Austin LBJ?
LBJ
My EXTREME over simplification is (mind you I’m not speaking for personal character etc) I’m summarizing
They have the RB and a suitable QB one fit OL most of the other fat
They impress me as playing “lazy” and tend to blame each other for any missed play
Lots of trash talk regardless of the score
The defense will give up on a play early and my impression is they’ll give up on the game early if down

Just my impression not an expert but you know how you just get an impression watching. (Eye test)
Don’t mean to sound degrading or mean spirited with the analysis

I’d be surprised if we didn’t run away with a game with LBJ

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn’t matter how big they are or how tough they think they are. All 11 PN-G players on the field just need to pound on them every play and cover their assignments. 100% every play, no mercy. No mistakes or busted assignments.

bandkid

Staff member
I suspect the game was moved because Montgomery has concerns about traveling to and from Port Neches in inclement weather.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores