Nederland Bulldogs @ Port Neches-Groves Indians MCM Time!!!!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This game is too big to risk lightning delays and 13,000+ people trying to scramble to safety and cover. I hope they reschedule it for Saturday if there is enough doubt and concern.

Need to build a mid-county dome. The Bum Phillips Dome. :D

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Last I heard is there’s no plans to reschedule the game. Hopefully the weather will be like the Bulldogs…all bark NO bite…lol!

1990NDN

I'm seeing the same that there isn't any plans to reschedule. I'm super curious why? Why wouldn't you? I just checked the weather and it's looking like, at least at this point, could be STORMS not just rain. Like hail and lightning and high winds. Not sure why you wouldn't reschedule for Saturday night. Doesn't make sense to me but my opinion doesn't count.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
If they move it it stops any chance of me seeing a game until the playoffs possibly week 2 of the playoffs due to this turnaround.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
The list of games being rescheduled to Thursday or Saturday is growing by the hour…just saw Huntsville/Brenham is playing tomorrow night now. If the forecast hasn’t improved tomorrow, I do hope they’ll make the decision to move it to Saturday if at all possible

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores