Nederland Bulldogs @ Port Neches-Groves Indians MCM Time!!!!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Hey. I’m smart too !!
JK
But I did think about that.
Golden Handcuffs lol
Of course. A lot of smart folks here. Sometimes the simple things are the easiest to overlook or not consider. I try to take my blinders off at every opportunity but sometimes the brain gets stuck in the low gears.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I’m sure the VIP’s schedule was a big factor in the decision and some of our new coaches have family traveling quite a ways to attend. I sat by a couple at the pep rally who drove in from Monahans…their son-in-law is one of the new Assistant coaches. Rain chances at game time seem to have dropped quite a bit so hopefully it stays that way.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sure the VIP’s schedule was a big factor in the decision and some of our new coaches have family traveling quite a ways to attend. I sat by a couple at the pep rally who drove in from Monahans…their son-in-law is one of the new Assistant coaches. Rain chances at game time seem to have dropped quite a bit so hopefully it stays that way.
That’s great. Just wish they could witness the full experience.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
They’ll sneak in a long pass on some busted coverage and get a few long runs. But not enough to break the Indians D. Nederland defense is ahead of their offense so just need to execute and the 35+ will be there.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Other than continued good defense and avoiding mistakes, particularly turnovers, run game will be most important factor for us IMO. If good, they are in big trouble. However, if they can stop it or slow it down a lot, we have to hope that the recent improvements in the passing game continue. If the passing game is clicking they are still in big trouble as long as the defense performs well and we avoid turnovers and other major mistakes.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Looks like rain might be cleared out within 45 min to an hour based on radar. However, can’t tell from the radar how far away the lightning would be.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores