New look district next year?

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Depending on what the cutoff numbers are set at. District could look possibly completely different. With Barbers hill and Crosby on edge of d1, could lose them . Possibly splendora, lumberton, vidor moving up. Also Galena park might move on over here

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Usually the numbers rise every year and Crosby was like 8-10 kids below last realignments numbers.

Davidp43

100+ Posts
One of mock districts for 5A-1 district 9 -BH, Baytown Lee, Kwp, GCM, porter, Sterling, LaPorte, PAM, Kempner

Davidp43

100+ Posts
If that comes to be no Barbers Hill or Kingwood Park. My guess on replacements would be Galena Park and like Splendora, lumberton if they move up . Maybe vidor

90NDN

500+ Posts
I didn't understand why Texas High was in Region 3 being as far north as they are. As big as Texas is, 4 Regions is a stretch, but it is what it is.

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Mock district 9 5A-2.
Crosby, Dayton, Nederland, PNG, Richmond Randle, Rosenberg Lamar, Santa Fe, Texas city

Mock district 10 5A-2.
FB Marshall, FB Willowridge, Galena Park, H Austin, H Madison, H Northside, H Sharpstown, H Sterling, H Waltrip

Davidp43

100+ Posts
I think we should get Galena Park in district 9 . I know Rosenberg Lamar is Lamar Consolidated but I have no clue who Richmond Randle is. New school?

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Mock district 9 5A-2.
Crosby, Dayton, Nederland, PNG, Richmond Randle, Rosenberg Lamar, Santa Fe, Texas city

Mock district 10 5A-2.
FB Marshall, FB Willowridge, Galena Park, H Austin, H Madison, H Northside, H Sharpstown, H Sterling, H Waltrip
Surely they’d trade GP for the Rosenberg schools and maybe Hou Austin

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Mock district 9 5A-2.

Mock district 10 5A-2.

That’s a lot of driving for 9-5A schools.

I miss the days when the Golden Triangle schools made up the entire district. Maybe we get back to that someday if PNG and Nederland ever dropped to 4A.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores